Resource icon

Misc Sweet FX F1 2015 2015-07-13

Login or Register an account to download this content
m.engelhardt submitted a new resource:

Sweet FX F1 2015 - SweetFX

Is a working SweetFx but i´m not glad about settings.
Maybe another member has more time to check out settings.
It works without reshade !
Only copy and paste the content of the .rar file to installation folder of f1 2015....done
For me it looks much way better in shape and contrast but i get n` t out this damn blur

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Have you a pic? :)
sorry , make some pics here and there for a small change...no.
It´s the first working SweetFX so try out !
Have to install fraps and so on to make some screen shots. But it works for F1 2015 without reshade setup.
Try... i ´ve heared everithing above 1900x600 is without blur.
For me is horrible!!
My Config:
Alienware 17 (Laptop)
Intel i7 4700
Nvidia Gtx 880m (8Gb) 1600x900 (only 980 and 970 is better for Lappi)
16 GB Ram
850 Samsung EVO SSD
For me ist ´s like a Rainbow grafic....like old 3D without glasses and cant figure out to change
this effect. So Sad.
This SwettFX mod is a liitle bit more my taste, but BLUR and DOF still there

Last edited:
ok thanks :) and with which program you edited it?
No program,
i´ve about a hundred setups and different sweetfx files.
So i´ve tried out whats working and what´s the best shader. That all.
But i´ve not much time to edit some good basics like this i postet here.
For me Colour is real, brightness is good , shape`s good but this damn BLUR!!!!!!!
But for editing you only need Windows Editor. Its a text file.But to know about the settings is the difficult

Last edited:
The Database is a ERP File and i will change it so :D But thanks :)
No problem , everyone want a working SweetFX file so on.
I deliver it and maybe ohters get a good setup file...hope so:)
I thought is a textfile to edit (SweetFX_settings.txt)

P.S. I told i´ve collected so much FX files so i don´t know who´s the original poster!
So all Credits to the real poster! not to me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks, but Steam won't start my game after I put the files in the game folder... Only after I removed them again the game would start :(

I found a SweetFX preset for F1 2013 by Alkmndza, which I've modified a bit for F1 2015. It lifts the colours slightly; I think it's better, but it's very subtle and personal I guess. Also be aware that my PC is a bit puny so my game runs in 1920x1080 with some details reduced in settings. TAA is on, SMAA off in game.

Just to stress this file isn't my work, just my tweaks, all credit to Alkmndza for the original file.

sweet_fx_off.jpg sweet_fx_on.jpg

Attachments

• SweetFX_settings.txt
    19.9 KB · Views: 449
I found a SweetFX preset for F1 2013 by Alkmndza, which I've modified a bit for F1 2015. It lifts the colours slightly; I think it's better, but it's very subtle and personal I guess. Also be aware that my PC is a bit puny so my game runs in 1920x1080 with some details reduced in settings. TAA is on, SMAA off in game.

Just to stress this file isn't my work, just my tweaks, all credit to Alkmndza for the original file.

View attachment 99011 View attachment 99012
looks great, i wil try. thanks

While playing around with the settings of SweetFX i came across the chromatic aberration setting. When enabled the game crashes with a black screen but when disable it works completely fine.

View attachment 99011 View attachment 99012

You can go stronger on the colors and change the gamma a bit, the image is still very soft imo.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 382 39.7%