Swedish Formula Renault 1.6 2016

Hello everyone!

As you can see, my name is Eric Stranne. I am 19 years old and come from Gothenburg, Sweden (don't stop reading yet, it gets better than a simple introduction!) I have been simracing for numerous years now in many different series (RDTCC S9 and VMCC S7 for instance) with numerous championship titles to my name a little here and there.

To make a long story a lot shorter, thanks to my success, I have now been offered a seat in the Swedish Formula Renault 1.6 championship for 2016. This is one of the support series for our main racing series, the STCC, which most touring car fans are probably familiar with. This team has the knowledge, cunning, resources, experience and pure will, as well as the high goals set up for themselves, to do well in the 2016 season. What I can say about the team is that members has several years experience from the STCC with drivers like Mattias Andersson, Richard Göransson, Jan "Flash" Nilsson and more, the class known as TTA, WRC and more.

Because this opportunity has been given to me, I am in a very serious hunt for sponsors who can help make this dream of mine come true. So I figured if anyone here, or if you know someone who have the possiblity to become an affiliate with me, please don't hesitate to contact me! While I realize that this is an international forum, I know there are plenty of Swedes here, and maybe there are some international contacts here who wish to make a name for themselves in Sweden?

Thank you very much for reading! I am on these forums every day and will check PM's regularly. So, as mentioned, don't hesitate to contact me if you have an idea of how to help out, and maybe we can get something started?

Best Regards,
Eric Stranne.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years