Swap Tesla or Taycan engine sound to petrol car mod?

Hello!

Is it possible to swap the engine sound of the Tesla Model 3, Roadster, or Porsche Taycan to a petrol car, so that the petrol car sounds like an electric car?

Also another question. If a car mod, does not have the "DATA" folder, how do I edit the car/engine physics?

Solution
Premium
You can swap the sound of any car to another, with the "replace sound" function in Content Manager. Whether they'll work properly through the whole rev range, that's a whole different matter. Take a backup of the default sounds first.

Second, kinda the same answer: with CM. It has an option to unpack data.
You can swap the sound of any car to another, with the "replace sound" function in Content Manager. Whether they'll work properly through the whole rev range, that's a whole different matter. Take a backup of the default sounds first.

Solution

Hey thanks for the reply! I GOT IT!!! THANKS!

Last edited:

Okay, now I can't find where to unpack the data.. I only see pack data which isn't even clickable..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back