.svm files

It would put the car setups side by side. The same way you see the car in our garage but for two cars so you could easily look at both and see all the differences without having to memorize or write them down. If I remember right, you could make changes to a file right there.

There was another thread that listed some sort of program that would load a couple of setups and show you all the info that way you could compare the differences, but I am not sure where it is at the moment.

There was another thread that listed some sort of program that would load a couple of setups and show you all the info that way you could compare the differences, but I am not sure where it is at the moment.

Jim, I posted in that thread too. The problem with his comparator was that it just looked at he numbers in the file and listed them. Everything in the files is noted using plain numbers and while they have a relationship to what you see in the garage they're not the same as the units they represent, you can't see the gear ratios, just a #10 for example and what is a spring of 14?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back