Tracks Sveg, Sweden

To fix crashes and experience the track as intended, you'll need to disable the track config that comes with the Custom Shaders Patch. To do so, in your Content Manager go to SETTINGS > CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH > TRACKS CONFIGS. You should see three dots in the top right corner that open a drop down menu. Disable "Install automatically (recommended)" (it has no check mark when disabled). Then click "View in Explorer" and delete any files you see start start with "sveg". This should fix it. As a little bonus, the track will look better. Please note that the track config that is causing the issue was made by a third party without consulting me, and unfortunately brings a few nonsensical updates and causes crashes.

Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_r_2016_sveg_27-5-119-22-17-2.jpg

I'd say it's much better than their stuff; most of their fictional circuits are completely unrealistic.
The PD tracks are unrealistic, but there are a few gems in there. My personal favorite is Deep Forest. Would love to see a modern and realistic interpretation of that.

The PD tracks are unrealistic, but there are a few gems in there. My personal favorite is Deep Forest. Would love to see a modern and realistic interpretation of that.

I'm still a fan of Grand Valley, Trial Mountain and Deep Forest, but they all suffer from the realism issue imho; I, too, would love to see someone do some modern renditions of them that are up to snuff, realism-wise. I think they would all be fantastic additions to the AC track mod roster, for sure.

The new ones not so much anymore.

They're a bit more realistic, but there's still a few things about them that stand out from what I've seen. That aside, though, most of the newer ones aren't very fun circuits imo. I think of the newest batch, the only one I enjoy driving on (when I can get over how much not fun GT Sport is to drive) is the one with the coloured side sections similar to Paul Ricard, but with actual grass beside it. I forget the name, but a couple of the layouts of that place are actually pretty fun to drive, especially the fast esses section; I think on the full reverse layout you go through those downhill and that's a great section when you don't have any AI in front of you to spoil it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back