Tracks Sveg, Sweden

I have patched shadows out to improve FPS for VR. I am still getting a shadow texture under the power lines? This is the only shadow I get.
Screenshot_lotus_2_eleven_sveg_12-12-117-22-40-1.jpg

FPS wise in VR is good. Currently testing Visual Settings AF16, MSAA 4, Oculus Pixels 1.6 with Maximum details. Getting constant 90FPS apart from 2 locations. Approach and entry to the pit lane and the first advertising underpass
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_sveg_12-12-117-22-21-5.jpg
Screenshot_lotus_2_eleven_sveg_12-12-117-22-33-38.jpg

Oh right, since we're only 11 days from release: I assume on release day I just upload it using the "Upload File" button in the download section and follow the instructions?

Oh right, since we're only 11 days from release: I assume on release day I just upload it using the "Upload File" button in the download section and follow the instructions?
Yes. Better upload the pictures to a service like imgur. And put the best picture up top - People on the internet have a very short attention span and are in general unable to read more than three words :D

If you have plans to add stuff and updates apart from normal maintenance, better set version to something like 0.8, not 1.0

v1.0 would indicate 'completed track', and you would get dozens of complaints that things were missing or could be improved.

v0.8 would indicate the track was still a W.I.P. and the reviews would more likely be more forgiving of a beta's short-comings.

Ok, So I removed the shadow patch from the acs.exe and set them back to Med settings 1024x1024. Time on track is 1600. Weird block shadow line has gone. I went through every shadow level and still same which is good. It could be an issue with the way it patches shadows out of the game and not your track.
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_f2004_sveg_13-12-117-21-49-7.jpg

Shadows in VR have a tendency to flicker and give triangles which can get annoying. Your track is no different and It occurs to stock Kunos tracks as well. Good think is average FPS remains at 90FPS which is really good. World detail from Med up to Maximum stays at 90FPS. Only 2 areas where it drops and that is approaching pit entry and the first advertising sign across the track it drops to 45 and ASW kicks in. Beta testers with VR can confirm if possible?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 219 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years