Tracks Sveg, Sweden

I just drove a line with a controller (not the best line, but fine for now). The red track borders are already in place, and except for a few jagged edges around the curbs they're absolutely precise already. Can I edit them as well in the AC editor?

I just drove a line with a controller (not the best line, but fine for now). The red track borders are already in place, and except for a few jagged edges around the curbs they're absolutely precise already. Can I edit them as well in the AC editor?
Yes and no. Yes you can do it but no you don't want to. Best to export from blender or use the AI tool.

track looks great! It will definitely be fun with supercars and hypercars. Maybe some vintage racing cars as well. looking forward to its release!

Why xmas release? please release something these days to test online, fps performance, etc.
just a thought

As I said, the next four weeks are gonna be dedicated to improving the visuals. Most of the emptiness will be solved by trees and off-track grass. After 1.0 I will improve the looks further by adding in more objects.

You guys can help by suggesting more objects to be put in, ideally with a photo as an example attached. I'm looking for stuff that would stay permanently. I will not yet put the track in a "racing weekend" look with fans and trucks and tents for 1.0, as that is too much work for now.

Also no buildings. I think all the important functional buildings a race track needs can be located inside what's in the pit lane already, and I'm certainly not putting random buildings in that make no sense in that location ;)

something like this in the distance on the lake shores. The simple colour scheme also is good for really low res textures.
ferienhaus_schweden_schaerenkueste_vor_stockholm.jpg

V%C3%A4stervik-Sch%C3%A4rengarten-Schweden.jpg

vegetation wise I'm not sure what exactly, just sprinkles of colour to "break" the green. maybe watch some of these for inspiration :D
(with your focus not on the cars. Sweden is very green, but some yellow, purple and whatever can be found apparently)

Everything is very nice and clean, except the vertical grass going over white lines and kerbs.

There is one problem, and that is not the lack of objects IMO, ofcourse there is a lack of objects, but thats not exactly only that. I think the problem is the monotony. And it is not a short track. Trees are almost giving out a pattern. Also they are equaly dense and high everywhere, there aren't any which would stand out from the rest. I checked google streetview of real location, it is monotonic but much less lol There are some areas which are almost completely cut out, with just a few trees left, then very dense at few places, then less dense, yonger and older forest areas....

Those concrete blocks are very monotonic, I guess you will do what Lilski suggested.

I'd suggest to use more colorful tires, or the material which covers them, just to have more color, because there is huge lack of colors. Think of more ways to win colors.

I think that grass still lacks color variation too, but I have no idea... It probably would be much too hard to have more variety and still have matching with the flat terrain texture.

all of those things are true and will be addressed at some point, dont worry. you guys are aware that everything except t3-t6 is only tree walls right? and even t3-t6 only has single trees to cover up the walls a little. in that regard a lot has yet to change.

oh but im not putting in any houses that dont exist in reality.

i can post some pictures of the real location once the track looks better ;-)

the videos were only meant to showcase the surface, layout and ai.

stay tuned.

Last edited:
I like the look of your track. It has a nice mood, don´t know why. The lightning and textures look
harmoniously! I like it when there are not so many objects on the side of the track. Gives really nice impression of swedish nature. Looking forward to drive on it!

Hey guys,

I could use some help. The track looks too bright in game, no matter what I do. I darkened it up to levels I personally find too dark in the AC editor, but in game the brightness is always adjusted to "too bright" - even the sky and car are way too bright. Any ideas what could be causing this?

(I know the screenshots have a different position of the sun, but not THAT different, and the PP filters were the same)

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2017.12.04 - 01.29.33.13.JPG
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2017.12.04 - 01.29.33.1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back