Sveg Raceway - How to Install?

Can anyone explain exactly how/where to install the "Sveg Raceway" add-on track? I downloaded it from here and installed in the same manner that I've installed many other add-on tracks. But I can't get it to load in Content Manager - I always get the "Race Cancelled" message when trying to load it.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Have you read the bit about disabling shaders patch track config

Nothing to do with it, also doing that strips away the tracks features. Sveg needs the stflow shader.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/

Its for animated water (looks most excellent). Without it, crash and burn. Just drag your dl into CM and install, then enable it. (dont worry about turning it back off).

Nice eh?
vy43m9.png

Interesting (I wonder why the track creator posted that) I dont have stflow shader and sveg works fine for me. I guess it could be I use a older shader patch

Last edited:
The track includes the stflow shader. So if you install it right it will work fine.

Here is where the confusion comes in. The stflow shader is needed for the track to work. It has NOTHING to do with the "shader patch". It works with stock AC and is again required for it to work at all.

However someone along the line made a custom config file for sveg that works only with the shader patch. This was not done by Leon and does seem to cause the track to crash on some machines.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%