Resource icon

Tracks Suzuka 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG Captura.JPG
Albert McSaltens submitted a new resource:

Suzuka - Suzuka international circuit

Suzuka International Circuit 0.9

Original from Slimjim for Rfactor.

* Ai are only for having tv cameras working, i don't know if they work properly for racing. (honestly i could not care less about Artificial Idiots)

If you find bugs please report.

have fun.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Downloading as we speak. I hope to see AI added soon, as it is a very important aspect to me to enjoy this track properly.

Track drives really nicely. Just a little constructive criticism, the track texture is a little too repetitive, a little more variation would be nice and also the track mesh just after the hairpin is too bumpy and needs some smoothing (really unsettles GT cars).

Thanks for this.

Nice track Albert :D but, I have question.
Just me the only one who feel the track is really narrow or actually in real the track is like this?

i had some measurements form google earth and inside kseditor it give you also mesures, so i found that its almost like laser scaned

track width under tunnel in google earth was like 9,47m and in kseditor 9,478

thx for uploading.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
realy nice graphics .
but..shift2 model's road surface tilt angle is different compared with real road surface tilt angle.:cry:
(Exsample: Degner curve first & second)
please fix the this point,If you don't mind.;)

Track's fun. It does need better textures. And personally I would like to see a "banner-free" version with far less of those ad eyesores all over the place.

Very nice conversion Albert. Thank you so much, Suzuka is awesome.

Can you make the track fix be part of the actual download as an update rather than a separate mega download? It would help keep things uniform on the servers.

Last edited:
is there a possibility to get the same tarmac quality like brands hatch?
brands hatch looks awesome but the tarmac in suzuka looks a little bit too dark in my opinion.

but nether than less a really great work :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%