Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

HI,

one question i have generate my own rfm and mod. What is intresting if i run it on an orignal Installation without any other mods it runs... but with my installation with other cars mods and so on not

here the error message during loading screen

before i install all complete new i would like to ask if someone know this issue or can help

Error.png

HI,

one question i have generate my own rfm and mod. What is intresting if i run it on an orignal Installation without any other mods it runs... but with my installation with other cars mods and so on not

here the error message during loading screen

before i install all complete new i would like to ask if someone know this issue or can help

Error.png
Could be the safety/pace car I usually select the mini or camaro.

SafetyCar = Mini_SC.veh

Something wrong with the time of day and shadows. Race start is set to default which for this track is 2:00pm afternoon. The sun and corresponding shadows don't match at all. It's as if the start time is at 6-7pm with low sun and long shadows everywhere. Maybe something in the track GDB is not set right..

Damn....I am having no luck in this. Andrew , what exactly does the "reelfeel" editing do? Is that something for FFB on the wheel?

I did an exact extract of the RAR file right into my main folder and that didn't work. The Clio car screen comes up and acts like it wants to load......but it just hangs....won't load.

Damn....I am having no luck in this. Andrew , what exactly does the "reelfeel" editing do? Is that something for FFB on the wheel?

I did an exact extract of the RAR file right into my main folder and that didn't work. The Clio car screen comes up and acts like it wants to load......but it just hangs....won't load.
Let's see if we can't get this sorted for you Jeff. First off the simple stuff, just to ensure we're working from the same point. Did you follow the readme instructions included in the download? What version of GSC are you using?

In your GSC install folder is a file called GSC Sync.exe, Run it and let it check and then update any files that need updating. The realfeel editing is for the FFB, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%