Resource icon

Tracks SUZUKA 2.02

hex

250RPM
Sweet mother of modding... this is by far THE BEST Suzuka I have ever seen in any game. Thank you so much!

Jan Mikuž

1000RPM
Looks great, love how detailed/high res all the objects are - pretty much on par with Reiza work.

M.Guenette

75RPM
Something wrong with the time of day and shadows. Race start is set to default which for this track is 2:00pm afternoon. The sun and corresponding shadows don't match at all. It's as if the start time is at 6-7pm with low sun and long shadows everywhere. Maybe something in the track GDB is not set right..

R0nnie

1RPM
Can you tell us the original name of game / circuit please ? Looks awesome.

morsify

1000RPM
Premium
Can you tell us the original name of game / circuit please ? Looks awesome.
I would like to know this too, it always helps when I need to edit the AIW for my offline racing.
I'm not sure why there are two versions, but anyway the GP one looks like it is converted from the rFactor Shift 2 track .

Lazarou

1000RPM
Good luck on getting Alfredo to talk. This man should work for MI5, you might get name, rank and serial number if you turn the thumb screws enough.:)

I would like to know this too, it always helps when I need to edit the AIW for my offline racing.
I'm not sure why there are two versions, but anyway the GP one looks like it is converted from the rFactor Shift 2 track .
Test both versions and look if you notice difference in last chicane.:)