Suzuka map with night lighting?

Hi there,

I've been trying to find a Suzuka map with night lighting. However, I've had no luck.

https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/tree/master/config/tracks

The above site has multiple lighting files for Suzuka tracks. But none of the tracks I've tried have worked. What gives?

There was another thread about this: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/suzuka-2018.166362/]

However, the track found in the link is one I had already tried without success; so far I've tried three Suzuka tracks: the Malagoli one, the one which appears to be an ACU/Codemasters rip (in the link above) and the AC Reboot one.

I doubt this thread will get any replies, but if a kind soul out there has any suggestions, I'd be very grateful! :)

Last edited:
Hi there! Thank you for your reply.

Sorry that I didn't mention it, but I've already installed the custom shader patch and Sol. My problem is that none of the Suzuka tracks I've tried have working track lighting, even though I've installed all the prerequisites. I've not had an issue with any of the other tracks I've tried.

Last edited:
I really don't know how many Suzuka tracks were created .... all I know is the one installed for the moment doesn't work either.
Personally, I already noticed 3 of them .... maybe there are more than 3 !

NB: if I find the right one, I'll make a sign. ;)

There are also track mod around with models being ripped from either Forza 7 or Grand Turismo 5 or 6, so maybe it's one of those. Dou you have a link to one of those videos?

Yes, I think one of the ones I have is a Forza 7 rip - it comes with a GP, West and East course, which I seem to remember being the configurations available in that game.

Here are some of the videos I've found:

This one is the most impressive with the ferris wheel and what not, but I don't recognize the version of Suzuka used. I haven't seen one with Honda and Heineken signage as shown on the start straight.

This one's less impressive but still features working lighting. It seems like the Malagoli version based on the start straight signage.

Any ideas, guys? I'm especially curious about the first version with the rave ferris wheel and the Honda signage.

Is there a way for an amateur like myself to transplant the night lighting to the original AC reboot version of Suzuka? The 2018 version in the first video is based on that one, but is missing the east and west layout that were added later.

Hi there, I am also trying to
The lights I made are for two versions of Suzuka. suzuka_2018 and suzuka_circuit

suzuka_2018 (i'll remove the link after some time):
Hi there, I am also trying to get the track lighting for my Suzuka track working. I've been following this thread as far as this link that may help me. Can you please provide any insights on how to get the lighting going for this track? I'm running the most current version of Sol (1.4) and CSP version 1.86

cant seem to load that page or do i have to do anything else ?
1592263147081.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 201 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing