Fuel Map: Any Mix

Alignment
Camber Front: 3.50
Camber Rear: 1.50
Toe Front: 0.13
Toe Rear: 0.41

Tyres
Inters/Wets

Seeing as though there's no wet set-ups here i thought i make one.
Credit to Brolio's Dry Williams set-ups, it was my base and i only changed gear ratio's and balance. As is always the case go easy on the kerbs in the wet and this should go OK.

RaceDepartment Store

Take your racing experience to new levels of comfort and upgrade your Classic Wheel Stand with our Rear Seat Frame. Fully compatible with any of our Racing Seats and supports most aftermarket seats. Easy to build and attach to the Classic wheel stand, you'll be race ready in minutes! Buy now...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X is the perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 369,95 Features Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm...
Securely mount your Podium Series wheel base to your rig using these ultra-strong, side-mounted brackets. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 249,95 Strength Specially designed to bolt to the side-mount holes of the Podium Series wheel bases. Constructed using a double layer of 12mm-thick...
The TR80 has been designed with experience gained since Trak Racer started in 2008. The base structure is 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile, anodized in black. Your choice of wheel mount will be supported by 80 × 40mm high-end aluminium T-Slot extruded profile wheel...
The Trak Racer RS6 is a fully adjustable gaming machine! Featuring an adjustable pedal plate, wheel mount and bucket seat, the RS6 is predrilled for all the big name brands and will see you competing at the highest level in no time! The RS6's 2" iron construction will ensure stable gameplay...
TR8020 black aluminium quad monitor stand add-on with VESA mount for flat and curved monitors. The TR8020 aluminium quad monitor allows you to add a 4th display to any 1-slot aluminium profile including the Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand and TR160 Integrated Monitor Stand. This kit includes...