suzuka incident report

Hit some one in the middle of the lap not sure who, very sorry, they seemed to leave the door open so i made a late brake and then he closed it, will put replay up tomorrow. 182 to 187. there was some lag on my screen and the replay is a little laggy on my screen at this point.

Iam sorry again i hope i didnt ruin your race. I feel its mostly my fault

Had a good start, then i got hit by someone in turn 2, don't know who.
Was no big problem, didnt had any damage.
After a few laps i flew off track, susp damage, limped back to pits.
After that i was dead last, flew off track again, lost front wheel and game over.
Again bad race, ah well **** happens i guess. :)

ts 3696 : I hit Valter him after the chicane. Valter is invisible on my replay, I'll way for the official replays to see what happened exactly, but I'm pretty sure I'm faulty. He spun just in front of me, so I tried to move away (I hit him a second time in the process, really sorry, I though the steering was better) and let him pass me.

ts 3865 : Me and Tim we were side by side at spoon. I saw him going in the grass and I though he was letting Valter pass him, since I saw they probably had an incident together entering spoon, in front of me. I just checked there play and saw that his car jumped after our wheels made contact. I was understeering at the moment, trying to let him some room. I think this is just a race incident, no one is to blame.

ts 4001 : Me vs Tim entering the S curves. Tim passed me in the straight, but braked too late, so I was close behind him, on the right side of the track (racing line). He slowed down suddenly, while re-entering in the racing line, and I couldn't avoid him, and sent him in the grass/gravel. I continued and let him pass me the lap after the chicane later in the same lap.

First of all. I want to apologize to Bob for the side by side hit in to Esses on the first lap. I am sorry.

Nicolas Ruoge gave a little tap from behind so I went into spin. Mostly I spun due to full acceleration at the same time. I have no complaints about that. An accident.

TS? last lap, last corner

I hit Peter, sought of? at the time I thought I was clean through, until Peter questioned it, looking at my replay there was clear air between us, quite a lot in fact, but Peters car jumps sideways as if contact has been made, the old sync thing comes back to haunt us!

Really sorry Peter, I thought it was a clean move:frown:

Jim

PS. I have recorded some video, I'll upload it soon to try to show how massively the sync is out

Here it is:

I must have been lagging today. Sorry for that.
And of course no problem with the air-touch. It is almost justice for my air-touch with Bob maybe...

It was cool having three of us battle for a podium right at the end though....

On the first lap I tapped Anthony Ishak, then again straight after so I'm really sorry about that mate! I expected him to put the power back on which caused the second tap, which is what I think made him spin off. So again, sorry for that mate!

I had susp damage and came into the pits but pressed the wrong button on my wheel which just confirmed the current preset and therefore stuck another 17 laps of fuel and new tyres but no repairs doh! So I came into pits again on the next lap for repairs but upon starting my new lap, I approached the first corner with too much expectation even though having a heavy car and hit the barriers and then somehow slipped off the edge of the race track and was continuously spinning underneath the track so had no choice but to escape out :( Very weird, was like turning on "no clipping" in other games like first person shooters.

Sorry again about that, this was a race much harder than I expected when loaded with 20+ cars.

On the first lap I tapped Anthony Ishak, then again straight after so I'm really sorry about that mate! I expected him to put the power back on which caused the second tap, which is what I think made him spin off. So again, sorry for that mate!

I had susp damage and came into the pits but pressed the wrong button on my wheel which just confirmed the current preset and therefore stuck another 17 laps of fuel and new tyres but no repairs doh! So I came into pits again on the next lap for repairs but upon starting my new lap, I approached the first corner with too much expectation even though having a heavy car and hit the barriers and then somehow slipped off the edge of the race track and was continuously spinning underneath the track so had no choice but to escape out :( Very weird, was like turning on "no clipping" in other games like first person shooters.

Sorry again about that, this was a race much harder than I expected when loaded with 20+ cars.
Always have all repairs on. You lose no time if the car is undamaged.

TS 139:

very small contact with Peter, NP Peter!
marveling, that it was just soo bad for me :-(

TS 150

Valter was very slow at the Moment, sorry Valter, and my car was ok after this :)
I hope yours too.

Congratulations WINNERS and Thanks Race Director for event

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back