Resource icon

Tracks Suzuka Circuit 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Daiman Patel submitted a new resource:

Suzuka Circuit - Suzuka International Racing Course

Designed as a Honda test track in 1962 by Dutchman John "Hans" Hugenholtz, Suzuka is one of few circuits in the world to have a "figure 8" layout, with the back straight passing over the front section by means of an overpass. The circuit continues to be owned by the Japanese car giant, Honda Motor Co., and is operated by Mobilityland, a subsidiary of Honda.

Read more about this resource...

So after taking a break for rf2 I decides to give it run since the latest build, did not have much luck in the pass with my outdated PC, But Man! did this track come to life. Currently I thing this is my favorite track in the game by far. Thanks for sharing this track with us @Daiman Patel

Can't wait for a new PC, Single player all the for me now :)

Hi!
I installed the track (with the mod manager) but I can't choose it in the game, it doesn't show up in the list. I have this problem only with this track. Can anybody help?

Hello and thank you for this nice circuit! I've a couple of questions:

1. I have my own mod (http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/single-player-kit-f1-2013-based-on-f1rft2013.89723/) and your track drives very well with the formula 1 2013 cars. I find your track to be better as the existing one in my mod. So I want to ask if I have your permission to include your track in my mod (as a substitute for the other Suzuka track)?
2. I really like how tricky the 130R turn is with DRS open (I had a couple of "Alan McNishes" at 295 km/h already :p). However F1 2013 only allowed one DRS part, the main straight. Any changes you can make an update which only allows DRS on the main straight?
3. In general the AI (AIW) is pretty good. But I think it may be improved just a little in sector 1 of the circuit, from the first corner till the S'ses. I think the AI drives to much over the curbs. Is it possible that you improve the AIW line over there? That would be great!
4. I may be wrong, but I think the Dunlop curve on the outside is a little too bumpy (?). I have never driven that track in real life, only watching onboard movies, so again I may be plain wrong here. No big deal.
5. Again I may be wrong, and I also read the answer above, but I actually don't see that the track rubbers in. That means I visually don't see it, it may well be working from a physics point of view, I'm not sure.

I'm looking forward to your answer!
Cheers, Frenky

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 83 19.4%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 70 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • €1501-3000