suspension tuning

ive been playing assetto Corsa for about 2 years now and learning to tune cars for a couple of months now and the front suspension is driving me mad the car i am trying to turn is the lotus 125

1. i can never get my wheels damper to transition fast though winding turns causing a good entry on the first turn and then horrible understeer on the second turn and whatever turns are after most notably at spa causing me to loose a lot of time

2. my suspension likes to stay compressed way to much during long turns which often screws me over on the next turn when one side is compressed and the other isn't. I've tried a number of things but i simply don't know what exactly i should change as there are many things that change how the car handles turns ive stiffened the springs ive loosened the dampers and other dampening things ive stiffened the anti roll bar all of which slightly help but then cause other problems

overall i find my suspension staying compressed to much and it causes problems through turns when i lower the camber for shorter fast turns its great but then through the long turns i get an absurd amount of positive camber that sticks with me often to the next turn and often on the opposite side i need camber to be on. I understand the affects of damper spring stiffness and all that but when it comes to balancing them I am completely lost the best i could get was 2:02.6 maybe im just trying to push the car too much but idk.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back