Suspended by Google Adsense

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Its that time of the year again. Google has banned our adsense account which leaves RaceDepartment basically without any income apart from our generous donators/premium members and sponsor.

One of the F1 2012 mods is probably classed by a Googlebot as a Formula 1 copyright violation which has now caused our ads to be disabled until a successful appeal has been made.

I have filed an appeal of course but solving this might take days/weeks and we are not in the position to loose out of income this long. Especially with double server costs this month because of the server migration that has just been finalized this can't happen at a worse possible time that now.

In the worst case scenario, God forbid, they won't re-able our account, which means that also the income of the previous month of November will not be paid.

Horrible way to end the week and a big risk for the future of RaceDepartment.com if they decide not to re-enable our account.

If you can spare a few coins to avoid us going offline at the end of the month do please help us out by purchasing a premium membership package here.

I know this problem too bad in my own french league too ... so I became Premium a few days ago.

I'm not that often present in Racing Clubs nowadays, but I was it more before.
So, it's my way of thanking RD for the past and future. ;)

Reactions: Tom

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years