Survey nr.3 - choose your fav. track

The same tracks as I have seen so many times now in other games. I actually quite liked the non-mainstream tracks that were originally listed for this game.

I understand that the majority of the gamers want to race Spa, Silverstone, Nurburgring, Bathurst and Laguna but personally I get more kicks from a track I have never raced before or never have seen in any recent racing games (Vallelunga is a nice example).

Throw in some nice domestic circuits from all over the world please :)

I partially agree with you, but think of it this way: You've driven an rFactor car at Spa. You've driven an iRacing car at Silverstone, ect. But, you've never driven an Assetto Corsa BMW, McLaren, or Ferarri at the 'Ring or Bathurst or Laguna! Besides, I'm sure there will be more small tracks. They probably want to invest some of the early money they've earned by securing a few big dollar licenses to keep the ball rolling.

If there is early money they should invest it in an online platform imo. I know its not based on anything yet but multiplayer and sounds are the only two parts that worry me.

Cars are great, tracks look amazing but it will be online play that is the deciding factor if this game will succeed or not. Of course the same can be said about AI.

If there is money to invest those would be the two areas I'd focus on, not on Laguna Seca or another mainstream track as content is not and will not be the problem with Assetto Corsa.

If you're referring to track mods, I'd take 1 laser scanned professional Kunos track over every single poorly modded track in rFactor. I can count on my 2 hands all of the rFactor track mods that actually represent where sim racing presently is, in my opinion. I would trade my smaller testicle for a laser scanned Kunos Nordshliefe. I'm assuming that because it was on the list, it was feasible, and since it's leading in votes, it's plausible. I'm one very, very happy sim racer, intact testicles and all.

I'd intended to be all sensible and try and vote tactically and for the continuing good of Assetto Corsa; I was going to vote for a good spread of recognised international tracks to try and gain the game a foothold around the globe. And then they put in Le Mans. And Brands Hatch. And Zandvoort. And Zolder. And the Nordschliefe. The b*st*rds.

In the end I went for LM, Brands and Suzuka. But I could've chosen another 5 from that list. And that's before you even get onto the many, many tracks that aren't even on the list! Road America, Fuji, Kylami, Macau, Mosport,
Sachsenring, Inje Autopia, Alabama Motorsports Park, Oulton, Brno, San Luis, my personal favourite Sugo, the list is endless! :) but also :(

Haha! I actually haven't played it in any game in must be 8 years, i might have to give it a go in iR if i can stop the Mclaren from spinning with 10% throttle and 2degrees on the wheel.....

Seriously, its so damn good, its the only thing I really miss from iRacing atm. And the multiplayer of course. Load up Bathurst with a NTMv5 car, like the Spec racer. Yes, I am serious, one of the worst shitboxes in all of iracing turned awesome with that tire model update. Try it!

So do Zandvoort and Zolder :)
People having chosen the Nordschleife could almost change their vote for something more useful.
Heh, I did... I knew Nordschleife, Le Mans and Bathurst would be well represented so I skipped over them when I was voting. I'd be happy to drive on them of course, but if every person votes for them it's hard for Kunos to tell what other circuits people want.

Ended up with Hockenheimring and Portimao. Ones I can't hop into on just about every other racing sim out there. And Monte Carlo, cause I really want at least some modern street-circuit presence in AC.

If Kunos comes across the Atlantic, my vote goes to Mont-Tremblant. By far one of the most (if not the most) challenging track you could find in north america. And it wouldn't be that expensive to get a license. A real landmark, F1 68 and 70 venue, the place where Gilles Villeneuve learned to drive!

Interesting choice. On the list is Laguna Seca, Indianapolis & Watkins Glen. LS is a mainstay & has the corkscrew but I don't really think it is the best track in NA. I personally think Road Atlanta edges it out and I have now become enamored of Circuit of the Americas as well. It really has a great spread of corner types, a few long straights, elevation change and a really compelling uphill, blind turn 1 with multiple possible lines for passing. The turn 1 leads to a great set of esses. :)

Nordschleife, Suzuka, and no more on the list.

But Ledenon, Ascari, Sachsenring or Charade are always in my heart.. unpopular but could be rather special in the simracing world because of that.

What suprises me in this poll is a fact that the Le Mans is 2nd only to Nordschleife outranking exiting circuits such as Suzuka Bathurst because I've always thought the le mans is so much boring as a race track but other ppl didn't lol. Anyway, on my second thought the 'racing' on the circuit would be cool, not hotlapping.

I want Europe, all of it!

What I would like to see is famous driving roads, like you see in Top Gear when they go looking for the best roads around Europe to drive they're supercars on. I think the supercars need roads as much as tracks.

I'm surprised that so few people voted for Montecarlo. I think it would be much more popular if they listed it as Monaco instead of Montecarlo.
Also surprised that so many people want Le Mans track in a game without full day-night cycle and without variable weather.

I'm surprised that so few people voted for Montecarlo. I think it would be much more popular if they listed it as Monaco instead of Montecarlo.
Also surprised that so many people want Le Mans track in a game without full day-night cycle and without variable weather.

Be honest though, its a boring track and is the most boring GP on the F1 circuit, its just great because of the nostalgia etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back