Alright when was that again.....?

Which is just good. F1 today with fuel saving, tyre saving, all kind of engine maps that virtually works like a mini traction control, limo-sized cars and power steering isn't exactly what creates god-like drivers
Agreed! Too much "managing" and too little "driving". Bring back refueling and unlimited tyres and let drivers push hard.

Btw, Motorland Aragon would also be a brilliant circuit for the F1 to have a go.

Agreed! Too much "managing" and too little "driving". Bring back refueling and unlimited tyres and let drivers push hard.

Not sure about refueling. By looking at overtaking stats. Allowing refueling caused a massive drop in on-track passing. When refueling was banned, it cause a massive rise in on-track passing (this was before Pirelli tyres and DRS).

That's why I'm not a fan of getting refueling back. But more durable tyres (but again, to a point. The Bridgestone 0-stopper softs was no fun), no DRS, and smaller cars - yes please.

Not sure about refueling. By looking at overtaking stats. Allowing refueling caused a massive drop in on-track passing. When refueling was banned, it cause a massive rise in on-track passing (this was before Pirelli tyres and DRS).

That's why I'm not a fan of getting refueling back. But more durable tyres (but again, to a point. The Bridgestone 0-stopper softs was no fun), no DRS, and smaller cars - yes please.
You see, I'd like less durable but grippier tyres for the softer compounds. I'm OK with DRS. Totally agree on car size, they are way too big! As wide as a van and close to 6 meters long....

F1 at both these tracks this year, could potentially be amazing. It'll be awesome to see the cars at Mugello especially the Ferrari's. I hope these races become a reality, and maybe become permant fixtures on the calender for the next couple of years.

copied via hireessaywriter

Hey Felix, I'm in my third year at Massey University and I'm writing a research paper on the future of Formula E (basically, it will be a case study on the London e-prix). Did you analyze the ‘green’ challenges in motorsport as well? I need to concentrate on the Formula E’s ‘green’ challenge, but I can also take a couple of other examples. Thanks.

I must be the only Portuguese to not like Portimão :p

And it was built in an area where people don't give a damn about racing. If it was in the north it would have more people in the stands in all the races they have. In the south it's like it's a ghost town even with good series running there

Btw, Motorland Aragon would also be a brilliant circuit for the F1 to have a go.

Refueling ?? I remember all those overtakes while the other car is in the pits. The last era of refuelling had the lowest number of on track over takes in the modern era.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back