Survey About Simracing & Habits

Hello!

I would like to make a survey about the world's simracing community. If you have 2 minutes free time, please fill out the following form. The survey is fully anonym, so you don't need any e-mail address.

The form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dRQB0YTpCWIRhX649IpErwTz8avyAU17BOAmvbNNfvk/viewform?usp=send_form

The results will be available for everyone!

Thank you very much in advance!
this is annoying a bit because I cant anwer a few because I dont do those things for example what wheel do I have. I dont have wheel so what the hell should I do fix it please man.

Feel free to write down with what questions you have problem and why.
Which softwares have you ever tried from the following list? * I cant anwser for I because I dont use any of it but I cant go on without answering it so I have to lie.
same with
With which software would you like to take part in an online championship? *
Which brand of steering wheel do you have? I dont use a wheel I am a GAMEPAD USER. so I have to say other wheels it shouldnt be compalsury to anwser these questions and lie something

"Which brand of steering wheel do you have?"

For that, there's the "Other, which is not in the list" option.

Secondly, I don't want to make another 100 posts-long discussion, but as I see, you are playing with F1 Codies, which is NOT a sim! It's an arcade racing game, so don't wonder you cannot see titles like this. (If you noticed, I haven't put the EA F1 1999, 2000, 2001 games as well, because in the early stage, they weren't a sim.)

Sorry for the late answer, I have travelled all day long, and I came just now. :)

So, this survey is not an academical survey. This week I've started this survey at the Hungarian community about this topic - I was just simply curious. Curious about what kind of softwares do the people use, or which racing series they like & follow. And, to be honest, a lot of people interested in the survey and in it's final results as well. So nothing behind this survey - only curiosity. :)

Hey guys,

Somehow I forgot to put the rFactor 2 software as a choice at the "Which softawres have you ever tried from the following list" question. But, you can edit your response, so feel free to correct it if you want.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back