Surfers Paradise 2004 RETEXTURE by Mike08

Tracks Surfers Paradise 2004 RETEXTURE by Mike08 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJaY_8 submitted a new resource:

Surfers Paradise 2004 RETEXTURE - high quality textures

THIS IS A ContentManager-Skin. No Track.

I wanted to keep the original look of Surfer's Paradise, but added more eye-candy details and more of a "paradise" look.
Thanks to Rainmaker for this great track:

- new and reworked building textures & reworked main textures
- new grass fx config
- added reflections to many objects
(config is based and updated on LeBluem's. Thank you LeBluem!)

<<< MERRY CHRISTMAS...

Read more about this resource...

Looking good, thanks for the skin.
Now, if you (or somebody else) could get rid of these godawful gigantic flags... :O_o: (they are animated but I noticed in your preview video they are doubled ?), that would be great...

flags.png

Happy holidays !

Looking good, thanks for the skin.
Now, if you (or somebody else) could get rid of these godawful gigantic flags... :O_o: (they are animated but I noticed in your preview video they are doubled ?), that would be great...

View attachment 340380

Happy holidays !

Thanks mate! Right.. perhaps i can just cut off the texture and replace it transparent... could work. I will try.

I've installed the track successfully via JSGME but am unclear as to how to install your track skin. Please add some installation instructions to the download or to your RD overview. I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour. :)

I've installed the track successfully via JSGME but am unclear as to how to install your track skin. Please add some installation instructions to the download or to your RD overview. I'm looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labour. :)

i don't know what JSGME is...
and to avoid problems in the future, i recommend to install all mods manually, by copying the files manually to the AC game folder. Do not use tools for installing.

for installation for the skin:
folder structure is in the ZIP file. so it should be clear.
then choose the skin in Content Manager under the track selector.
like all the other track-skins out there.

I have installed manually as described but see no additional skins are available to select in CM. :(

Edit - I downloaded and have been enjoying the Seattle retexture and get to chose that as an option in CM but not this one?

@MJaY_8 Thank you for your reply. JGSME is useful software that allows installation of mods but prevents files from overwriting each other. CM has this function built into it, but I prefer to use the standalone program.

With respect, you should assume that you are dealing with idiots (me) who have never used a PC before. Instructions must be explicit and designed for five-year-olds to understand. Sentences like "so it should be clear" don't help idiots (again, like me) who nearly set fire to their PC when pressing the power button. :D

Detailed, easy-to-understand instructions do two things:

1. Get as many people as possible to install your mod correctly (there is always someone who has never installed a mod before);

2. Reduce the number of irritating questions from people like me. :whistling:

If I haven't said so already, I am very grateful for your mod. :thumbsup:

Install:

Texture Folder (M8 Retexture) goes here:
assettocorsa\content\tracks\surfers_paradise2004\skins\cm_skins

Config (.ini) goes here:
assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks

Only compatible with Content Manager

@MJaY_8 Your skin is installed and working. :cool:

Thank you for adding installation instructions to your track skin's overview. They will help members like me who are sometimes unsure how to install mods without accidentally overwriting something important. I'm sorry if I've been a nuisance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back