Resource icon

Skins SupV8: VF Holden 2016 V8SC Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
urghhh its getting all a bit hard for me and my crayons lol.... Reiza should put something on the tire wall as it look CRAP plain. they should just stick a set of pirellis on them properly and i think most would be more than happy with that.

{edit} the Pirelli's from the StockV8 would look fine, and take the brake disks from the boxer and put them on the SuperV8, i feel the whole wheel/brakes needs a bit more loving

Last edited:
Had a quick look, the tyre animation is set to Cycle, Frequency 1, Sequence 0,1,2
Changed it from Cycle to event and seems to have fixed it? Unfortunately I only have an old version of 3DSimEd and it keeps crashing? I managed to do only one wheel and dropped it in the V8SC folder and it has stopped the cycling on all wheels? @Rob Fitness

Last edited:
Maybe a dumb question, but isn't this animation of textures used for the Dirt-pickup, flatspotting etc of the tires ? So maybe we need more textures to properly display Dunlop Maxx sidewalls ?

The textures that are there should be all that's needed.

I have compared and made changes to the gen file but this makes no difference.

If I can get the mas unpacked I might be able to look at the gmt file BUT I would assume that they are encrypted

...If I can get the mas unpacked I might be able to look at the gmt file BUT I would assume that they are encrypted
Had a quick look, the tyre animation is set to Cycle, Frequency 1, Sequence 0,1,2
Changed it from Cycle to event and seems to have fixed it? Unfortunately I only have an old version of 3DSimEd and it keeps crashing? I managed to do only one wheel and dropped it in the V8SC folder and it has stopped the cycling on all wheels? @Rob Fitness

Like I said my older version of 3DsimEd doesn't really like these GMT's could be something to do with the new shaders which it doesn't have. If someone with the later version could edit them it should fix it as that seems to be the problem?

I am currently uploading a new version for HERE for the VF version of SuperV8 only, to update the naming of the series files now that side of things has settled down and is finalized. I got rid of the modified .mas files and change the kmart car rims back to silver to stop it causing errors, plus no tire files included until we come up with a working solution.

Rob Fitness updated SupV8: VF Holden 2016 V8SC Pack with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 of the SuperV8 Skins - use with EA v0.9.3X onwards

- might have a couple extra cars in it now, i cant remember all the first release content now ???
- changed the series files to work with the finalized series naming. (no longer using REIZA21 slot)
- removed the .mas files so as to not overwrite Reiza versions
- no longer has Dunlop tires as they are not working in latest versions.

15 JUNE 2016

2016 V8 Supercars to suit Automobilista EA v0.9.3X

- ALL the 2016 VF liveries
- Volvo Team GRM
- various extra liveries

- Talent files and tidy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

my latest efforts to report:
if i have the tires sitting just in the SuperV8 folder they dont show at all, if i repack into the latest .mas file they appear but do the cycling thing

if i have the tires sitting just in the SuperV8 folder they dont show at all, if i repack into the latest .mas file they appear but do the cycling thing

It's how the texture is assigned to the GMT file it will only be changed through altering that

try them in the SV8 2016 folder. There are too many to edit, I think it is something Reiza should look at and fix?

Last edited:
a working set tires has been sent to me... and they work :D just sorting out whos posting them up :):thumbsup:

[EDIT] just uploaded as a seperate mod. thanks be to @Reb.Ellion for his work on this, they looking better all round now.

Last edited:
a working set tires has been sent to me... and they work :D just sorting out whos posting them up :):thumbsup:

[EDIT] just uploaded as a seperate mod. thanks be to @Reb.Ellion for his work on this, they looking better all round now.

Can we make sure this makes its way to the Dev team so that they are not needing to be replaced every time they update

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%