Support Forum

Disappointed to read on the SimBin Dev Blog that they are looking at using Steam Forums as their Official Support Community, personally I think RD is the natural home for them.

On a slightly side note, we have closed down the forums section of our Support site http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/ . You can of course still send us tickets for technical support via the same address and you are more than welcome to, but we felt the forum section was not what we wanted it to be. Instead, we are considering our Steam forums http://steamcommunity.com/app/211500/ & http://steamcommunity.com/app/211500/discussions/ as our official community hub and forums, while continuing to participate and browse in other Racing related communities.

we are looking at a more permanent solution ofcourse, but the forum part of the support desk was hardly used so we decided to shut it down. Considering the game is on steam and from the store page people are directed to the steam forums, so from that point of view its the logical decision until something more permanent can be found.

Having said that, we are still here over at RD to do our thing!

Well RD could cater for all your needs, but you know that already.
You are already kind of based here, So to me the logical step would be to get behind or in bed with RD and we both can gain from this. :)
heck we even have a store to sell your hardware in.
over the years we have never let you down and we never close:p

its a win win situation..;)

i know it goes deeper than a quick talk but we have to start somewhere. :whistling:

Being older, I have a very hard time with the overwhelming amount of immature postings on the STEAM forums so that is something that I avoid as much as possible. I find that RD has a much healthier balance of information, enthusiasm, and wisdom. :)

Never liked that support-desk-thing. So i think it is a good move to use the steam-forum instead.
RD-forum is used for feedback too, but i understand that all the stuff must be channelled to not lose the focus.

Not saying Simbin shouldn't have a presence on the Steam Community Forums Jay but you know those Forums are garbage, the best place to get support for Simbin titles is right HERE, you know it makes it sense and I have faith that you will make sure the right choice is made :)

• Mikko Lashay

If simbin changes their business model to something more sensible i.e lower prices or give more bang for the buck I might get back to it as the prices are my only grief with r3e/Simbin. Get it?
So that explains the crap. Money wise there may be, but quality wise I don't think there are better deals out there. Also there are discounts and free competitions from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
So that explains the crap. Money wise there may be, but quality wise I don't think there are better deals out there. Also there are discounts and free competitions from time to time.

Quality wise AC and GSC2013, for example, wipes the floor with r3e imo. Sounds are the only thing where it shines over everyone else.

But it's not finished game so in the end it's kinda pointless to compare quality side of things atm. As a owner of every title from Simbin I'm sure that's not gonna be the problem tho.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back