SuperV8 Cars Tires AMS

Other SuperV8 Cars Tires AMS v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

SuperV8 Cars Tires AMS - New tire textures

Hi Guys

Here are some new tire textures for the SuperV8 cars.

Just drop them into AMS's SuperV8Teams folder and the Nissanv8Teams, HoldenC_ZB_18Teams, Fordv8Teams if you have these modded cars extra.

View attachment 290985
View attachment 290980 View attachment 290981 View attachment 290982 View attachment 290983

For more ClimaxF1 Liveries/Skins, Tracks, Steering wheels, Team Garages, Race Suits, Gloves & Fantasy Skins please browse my downloads...

Read more about this resource...

If you have the Holden ZB mod, I have posted a fix and update in the AMS forum.

Here a link to the post:

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/blurred-tyres-with-2018-vasc-mod.164693/#post-2913269

superv8-zb-ams-jpg.291009

Dunlap tire logo do not show in Ford or Nissan cars for me. They do in the Holden.
Have you placed the three tire textures in each vehicles folder?

Or, also place them in main SuperV8 folder too, they must show as can be seeing by screenshots on the main page.

My setup is no different to yours so it should work.

@ClimaxF1
Thanks mate really appreciate it.
I dl the Holden ZB fix and then dl the link here to the tyres.
Same problem for me, they are on the ZB but not on the Fords or Nissans.
Please see attached.

Ps) they used to work (on previous tyres by Rob) before I dl the Zb fix. Not sure if related.

Attachments

• snip1.PNG
    snip1.PNG
    52 KB · Views: 198
  • snip2.PNG
    snip2.PNG
    36.2 KB · Views: 215
  • snip3.PNG
    snip3.PNG
    31.3 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
No joy - added to both the superv8 folder and the respective Ford and Nissan folder - still blank.
Very strange, we have the same cars and I've made no changes to stock or mod cars other than adding tires.
Try adding the three tire textures to the main vehicle folder, that has to work.

Yes I have the VASC mod and the Dunlap tires do not appear in the Ford or Nissan cars. The three tire textures are is each vehicle folder
Have you placed the three tire textures in each vehicles folder?

Or, also place them in main SuperV8 folder too, they must show as can be seeing by screenshots on the main page.

My setup is no different to yours so it should work.
I put all 7 files (the new plus the ones from yesterday) into Vehicles\SuperV8\NissanV8Teams\, FordV8Teams\ and SuperV8Teams. Dunlap logo still does not appear.

Yes I have the VASC mod and the Dunlap tires do not appear in the Ford or Nissan cars. The three tire textures are is each vehicle folder

I put all 7 files (the new plus the ones from yesterday) into Vehicles\SuperV8\NissanV8Teams\, FordV8Teams\ and SuperV8Teams. Dunlap logo still does not appear.
You have not done it right

Add these tire files with the three tire textures to AMS's main vehicle folder.

This was posted earlier and it it works

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/superv8-cars-tires-ams.164728/#post-2913572

My fault--works now. Thank you.
No stress, trial and error from my side too.

Still don't understand why with most it works and with a few others one has to put the files in the main vehicle folder when we all have exactly the same cars.

It works for everyone now, that's whats matters :)

They don't allow posting any external links here but look for RSS Modding Group Facebook page and you will find the download link there.
can you share the facebook link, been scrolling down their main page long enough still cant find it
all they do now is Assetto Corsa thing, did they remove their old project ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%