Other SuperV8 Cars Tires AMS v1.0

ClimaxF1

1000RPM
Original poster
Jun 6, 2016
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

SuperV8 Cars Tires AMS - New tire textures

Hi Guys

Here are some new tire textures for the SuperV8 cars.

Just drop them into AMS's SuperV8Teams folder and the Nissanv8Teams, HoldenC_ZB_18Teams, Fordv8Teams if you have these modded cars extra.

View attachment 290985
View attachment 290980 View attachment 290981 View attachment 290982 View attachment 290983

For more ClimaxF1 Liveries/Skins, Tracks, Steering wheels, Team Garages, Race Suits, Gloves & Fantasy Skins please browse my downloads...
Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1

1000RPM
Original poster
Jun 6, 2016
Dunlap tire logo do not show in Ford or Nissan cars for me. They do in the Holden.
Have you placed the three tire textures in each vehicles folder?

Or, also place them in main SuperV8 folder too, they must show as can be seeing by screenshots on the main page.

My setup is no different to yours so it should work.

buzzhornet

100RPM
Oct 2, 2010
@ClimaxF1
Thanks mate really appreciate it.
I dl the Holden ZB fix and then dl the link here to the tyres.
Same problem for me, they are on the ZB but not on the Fords or Nissans.
Please see attached.

Ps) they used to work (on previous tyres by Rob) before I dl the Zb fix. Not sure if related.

Attachments

Last edited:

ClimaxF1

1000RPM
Original poster
Jun 6, 2016
No joy - added to both the superv8 folder and the respective Ford and Nissan folder - still blank.
Very strange, we have the same cars and I've made no changes to stock or mod cars other than adding tires.
Try adding the three tire textures to the main vehicle folder, that has to work.

buzzhornet

100RPM
Oct 2, 2010
Great news it worked - had to add both the tyre files and textures to vehicle folder. Thanks for your persistance appreciate the help, They look awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClimaxF1

ClimaxF1

1000RPM
Original poster
Jun 6, 2016
Known issues:

- For some reason with few the tire textures don't show, why I don't know.

- There are some additional tire files that one can download here, together with the tire textures one must place these in the main vehicle folder and this will solve the problem.

Add these tire files with the three tire textures to AMS's main vehicle folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13uLFVvwC8hL13HSfRxbkFW4WN1SZyxYU

Last edited:

richrosa

10RPM
Sep 14, 2008
Yes I have the VASC mod and the Dunlap tires do not appear in the Ford or Nissan cars. The three tire textures are is each vehicle folder
Have you placed the three tire textures in each vehicles folder?

Or, also place them in main SuperV8 folder too, they must show as can be seeing by screenshots on the main page.

My setup is no different to yours so it should work.
I put all 7 files (the new plus the ones from yesterday) into Vehicles\SuperV8\NissanV8Teams\, FordV8Teams\ and SuperV8Teams. Dunlap logo still does not appear.

ClimaxF1

1000RPM
Original poster
Jun 6, 2016
Yes I have the VASC mod and the Dunlap tires do not appear in the Ford or Nissan cars. The three tire textures are is each vehicle folder

I put all 7 files (the new plus the ones from yesterday) into Vehicles\SuperV8\NissanV8Teams\, FordV8Teams\ and SuperV8Teams. Dunlap logo still does not appear.
You have not done it right

Add these tire files with the three tire textures to AMS's main vehicle folder.

This was posted earlier and it it works

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/superv8-cars-tires-ams.164728/#post-2913572

ClimaxF1

1000RPM
Original poster
Jun 6, 2016
My fault--works now. Thank you.
No stress, trial and error from my side too.

Still don't understand why with most it works and with a few others one has to put the files in the main vehicle folder when we all have exactly the same cars.

It works for everyone now, that's whats matters :)