Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

We sometimes use some extra rolling resistance on various types of asphalt on the GSCE tracks. This 'bit of resistance' is impossible for the RC car to overcome properly so it may not drive without tweaking TDF files on anything but the RC track.
Thanks for your explanation, Niels.
It's always very interesting to read/watch your explanation about the physics development.
I first know that we have to balance the "rolling resistance" depending on the physics of the car. I noticed the RC car's physics felt more natural on your RC Track, and now I can understand the reason.
Thanks again! :)

alexSchmurtz submitted a new resource:

Shifter & Direct karts Tony Kart - A kart based on Marco Ardigo & a customer kart

2 karts this time, coming from a request from gilles13:
- a shifter kart based on Marco Ardigo livery
- a direct kart corresponding to a customer kart, with gilles13 as a driver

I had to adapt to very different shapes but made them as complete as possible: kart bodies of course, but also suits and helmets, steering wheels, all under the guidance of gilles13, thanks again for your help buddy! I'm quite happy with the way they turned out, even if it just took me forever to make them. I think...

Read more about this resource...

After Patrick's amazing tracks and reuteman's fabulous modeling it will look ridiculous but I wanted to share the next skins I'm working on. Like many I look forward the new game coming and I really like the Automobilista logo. I thought it could lead to a nice paintscheme. I just wondered on which car I should make it... The stock cars are thankfully still the heart of the game (never heard of them before but really happy now to have discover them in SCE!) but the SuperV8 could be more internationally appreciated. Hard to choose... so I ended up working on both!

StockV8_Automobilista.jpg

SuperV8_Automobilista.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%