Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I have an odd feeling here, not sure if you're serious or not? This is the suspension on the Ninja Racer, with the tires represented as thin rings, i'm not drawing the width in my spreadsheet. They're normal double wishbones with anti lift / dive / rise / squat.

If you're not joking, then please explain a bit more what I do wrong as I am happy to explain things! Its the internet you see, hard to know if people are serious or not..

no need to justify you, its one of the ovg idiots and they dont have better things todo than just talk alltime bad about other peoples work ;) just ignore it... just they can build physics, all others are noobs without any knowledge on it lol :D

lobisomem submitted a new resource:

Stock Car Brasil 09-12 for GSCE - Stock Car Brasil

MOD Stock Car Brasil 09-12 for GSCE

Stock Car Brasil 2009-2012

credits
2009 Skins: Vitor Souza
2010 skins: Reiza Studios
2011 Skins: Vitor Souza
2012 skins: Reiza Studios
Compilation by Lobisomem (João Gilberto)

Installing this mod is without prejudice and does not interfere with the original game. Create a new MOD in game menu.

By being independent, he has the option of creating the following servers
- Only season 2009
- Only season 2010
- Only season 2011
- Only season 2012...

Read more about this resource...

I'm a fan of the Top-Down Games (Racing, Action, RPG, etc.) and bought "VRC PRO" on Steam when it was released. But I'd not expected to be able to play "RC Simulation" on SCE with the physics you developed.
Just played and yes! it's very nice and fun to drive and your Magic as always! :thumbsup:
Next, I drove RC Cars on the Kart Tracks (with edited rFm), and driving with the different perspective gave me a new experience.
Thanks again for sharing this Mod and new RC experience, Niels! :)

I was very anxious to try this out but I'm having one problem; the cars won't move. I press the throttle and I can hear the motor but it's like the handbrake is on (which it isn't). I can see the front wheels turn when I steer so I'm not sure what's up. Using a 360 controller BTW.

We sometimes use some extra rolling resistance on various types of asphalt on the GSCE tracks. This 'bit of resistance' is impossible for the RC car to overcome properly so it may not drive without tweaking TDF files on anything but the RC track.

Dave, I dont know what can cause that, I assume you do shift into gear? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back