Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

This is an edited version of the original AIW to stabilize the AI lines and corridors to hopefully improve the racing vs. humans.

This track is not the best quality but it is worthy of a decent AIW. Some car types miss behave at the hairpin, and the fast line is likely not as fast as possible. AI that exit the pit lane are very rude and will not leave room for you. Take care if you run inside the AI at the hairpin, if the AI is attempting to pit they will not wait for you to pass before racing to the pit entry.

Find the AIW file attached to this post. Rename LongBeach_1998.AIW.txt to LongBeach_1998.AIW and overwrite the original.

@Rico34670
Thank you, i will try that this weekend because my steering wheel is broken and i'm waiting for the new one! :) brb after my try

Hi I just updated up SCE v1.50
Anything I need to take note of when installing the GID? Or just do the same as the instructions here. I noticed in v1.50 they have updated some of the .dll files also.

Thanks

PATR10T submitted a new resource:

iDT ChampCar Extreme - ChampCar Extreme aka 2007 ChampCar World Series 1.2 for Stock Car Extreme v1.50

ChampCar Extreme v1.0 aka 2007 ChampCar World Series 1.2 for Stock Car Extreme v1.50

original mod for rfactor made by iDT Racing Simulations idtracingsimulations.com (thx for permission)

converted by PATR10T gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org

overall its just a straight conversion without any model updates

removed ui stuff as it dosnt work in sce so the upgrades system isnt working anymore too, because of this i made the genstring working to change rims, tires and tcam (check...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years