Supertouring Reloaded for GTR2

ehi Satori, I don't know if someone alese has this problem, but with FIA 1995, the game crash every time I try to start a race weekend or a Time Trial with one of those cars ... :(
ok I found the problem, seems to be related to the circuit Paul Ricard 1988 : if I race on it the game crash ... no one has this problem?

just a photo to say thanks!
30c254z.jpg

Last edited:
Could I point out some small nit-picky errors that I've spotted?

BTCC 1995:
Giampiero Simoni's car has the wrong number (is #56, should be #5)
The works Mondeos should have an ICS logo on the roof
Robb Gravett's Cavalier is missing

BTCC 1996:
Jamie Spence's Primera is missing

BTCC 1998:
Lee Brookes' Accord is missing
Tommy Rustad's works Laguna is missing

BTCC 1999:
Gabriele Tarquini's Accord is missing

BTCC 2000:
David Leslie & Peter Kox's Accords are missing

Just some small things that aren't really vital, but I wondered if they could possibly be addressed?

I will fix the number and logo errors and some of the missing cars for the next update once Andreas has finished the 405 and 1996 Primera. The 1998 Lee Brookes car qualified but didn't start either race so I'm not bothering with that one.

Hello, great work on the mod, it's the best mod for GTR 2 I've ever seen. But I have a question: can you add the Renault 19 and Nissan Primera from BTCC 1993 and 1994 seasons in the next version of the mod? That would be great. Again, great work on the mod :)

vehgfx.cpp 2587: Entered VehGraphics::Init(GAMEDATA\TEAMS\SUPERTOURING\VAUXHALL VECTRA\MINT MOTORSPORT\..\VAUXHALL_VECTRA_97.CAS)
vehgfx.cpp 2631: Unable to read C:\USERS\USER\DOCUMENTS\GTR2\USERDATA\LOG\vehgen.scn: Error loading mesh file RELOADED_VECTRA_FBUMPER_A_STYLE1GMT to memory
vehgfx.cpp 2684: Could not find instance "SLOT000"

Strangely, only the LHD Vectras which have this problem (1998 works team uses RHD and it's fine)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back