mondeo32.jpg

mondeo34.jpg

mondeo10.jpg
mondeo12.jpg
mondeo14.jpg
mondeo15.jpg
mondeo17.jpg

Hi
I would truly appreciate if someone could post a download link to the latest version of this 'Supertouring Reloaded' GTR2 mod as the current 'Mediafire' link is not working.

Thanks So Much in anticipation...

Once again, thank you for this awesome mod. Some cars are difficult to drive, but damn are they fun. Since I normally only drive GT cars, but taking any of these cars for a spin is extremely fun.

Well people, here is it

1995 FIA World Touring Cup

First I need give the thanks to AndreasFSC for create this great mod
To Simon Gardner for convert it to GTR2
To wtccdriver who send me some pictures
The web page www.touringcarimages.com and www.supertouringregister.com I visit these page a lot to see the pictures of the cars

So, I don't put a readme in the zip file because nobody read it.
You need drop the gamedata folder in your GTR2 gamedata folder, that is easy
and in the zip file is another zip file with the modification of PaulRicard88 track made by Carrera4 and converted by GOBI & derDumeklemmer. (make a backup of the original files)

If somebody wants convert these skins to Race07, feel free to do it.

The file.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gfq1gt9zt6g7168/1995 FIA World Touring Cup by Satori.rar

I hope works fine to everybody,

Have a excelent weekend.

My name is Diego, aka Satori, aka dBstreet (in others forums) I don't know why I put another nickname here, I'm an idiot.

Sorry for my english

The only complete seasons included are BTCC 95, 96, 98, 99 and 2000 but you should see a few selected cars from other series. STCC 1999 is the most complete with all works cars from that season.
Some may get made is the future, pictures are difficult to come by for some cars, especially independent cars.

Hi, I'm working in the 1995 STW season

Please,
Anyone can help me with this logos, I search with google but I can't find it, the Diwa card and Bommes is easy to make but the other are too small.
STW 95.png

Thanks
Diego

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back