SUPERGT GT500 HSV010-GT

Cars SUPERGT GT500 HSV010-GT 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
heres the real beauty of things you need two monitors though. turn on both showrooms. the custom one tells you do this and the other lets you see it in kunos's engine either way ill take it over the annoyance of the kunos sdk.
Kunos SDK is nice man , mine is anyways ;)

Hi, thank you for this fantastic car. Mod is fine, but is still missing some basic thing. All explained bellow.

--

First mod that can really achieve times that have been done in reality. Physics of the car seems and feels fine, physical grip seems of the car at low and high speed corners seems to be spot on (great). Top speed as well can be compared to the real car. All in all fine, and that is why this mod can be compared to it`s real life rival :)
For example, @Okayama track in RL in
- 2012 on qually this car got 2nd spot with a time 1.22.5 (in race 1.24.8)
- in 2013 qually was wet so cannot be compared, in race 1.24.1 (0.7 sec faster then a year before), so on qually in dry conditions it wound be in 1.21

My self, with some tweaks on the car I did 1.22.7 (you can check the video bellow).

---

Ok, now some stuff which is missing, or needs to be fixed, but please keep in mind this mod is great already, just to make it perfect, there are still some things missing.

1st: small letters in the folder name (so no HSV, but hsv)
2nd: why not renaming the car`s folder to something like: "honda_hsv_010gt (please, its way batter and clearer, and you will follow some AC`s order).
3rd: in ui_car.json file please change the "over 500 bhp" to "500 bhp +", because its too long and you are using 2 lines.
4th: on the model... lots of things inside the cockpit it way to bright. You can see (1) that I set exposure to 100 (which is some default value, and all AC stuff works fine on it, even mine tracks), so you can see numbers from 2 to 5 which do not have any shadowing and are too bright, even when reducing exposure to 50. It seems the whole cockpit is missing shadows on all of the objects.
Number 6 is a windshield which is way too bright as well, you can see how is all environment outside too bright!
From outside, the tires facing the sun seem to be too bright or shiny as well!

honda_hsv.jpg

5th: to physical model:
- lack of force feedback, only feeling curbs and harder things, but no feel of the road (small bumps and rebounds on the track).
- no sound for tires, for crashing into walls
6th: the setup menu:
- gearing ratio should be shorter, more options for changing gears ( the shortest 6th gear is for 262km/h, I think this car didn`t even reach that speed on any track except Fuji
- ride height should be more adjustable (to go even lower)
- read camber a bit more to negative

I hope you can fix these things, to make this mode from good to great.

---

Would be cool to have this skin too, I would do it, but no time for it really:
honda_hsv_orange.jpg
Hi, Bonca san

thanks comment & its great analyze!

if you don't mind , can you update those problem?

Mine just hitches or crashes and then laughs in my face and then makes steam think im still running it so I cant start it again until I end whatever process its left alive though im glad its stable for you. Not a massive issue for me since ive moved on from modding
I dont use steam :)

Wanted to add some things to the already mentioned:
- The sound is completely borked. Interior is too loud, the volume levels overall are unbalanced (some samples are louder than others), lots of clipping and bad transitions.

- The backfire effect is using the old style and looks really out of place.

The 3D model is absolutely amazing and the physics seem good too. The latter is a bit hard for me too judge, because the audio feedback is practically missing and giving you wrong sensations.

He already has the hardest part down. The 3d model itself. No more details needed, it's definiteley not low poly, very very highly detailed. Now all you need to do(as others mentioned before me) are shaders and ao baking. That is seriously all. The physics felt fine to me but it wouldn't hurt to upgrade to v10(again, not a must, just a suggestion.) But that shaders and ao... sorry but those are a must. The shaders and absence of any form of ao really don't do all those details justice... Very detailed, beautiful model man.

Thanks for bringing this Honda beast into AC.I give it 4 stars just to support you but a lot of work has to be done IMO.I wrote most stuff in overview section about sound,FFB etc...I tried car more and I think you should focus on physics and sound most!I think something is wrong.Car is just to gripppy and fast IMO.I'm not a Alien or any expert but just after 4 laps on Poznan (track I test all cars in AC) I made a new record and Im faster with this then any other car I tested there 911 RSR FFX.K,599XX all GT3 cars Etc...that cant be right.Without all assist its hard to make car slide on power and braking.Im feeleing I can full throtle corners...I hope you will work more because we need good Honda mods.Thanks again!

Thanks for bringing this Honda beast into AC.I give it 4 stars just to support you but a lot of work has to be done IMO.I wrote most stuff in overview section about sound,FFB etc...I tried car more and I think you should focus on physics and sound most!I think something is wrong.Car is just to gripppy and fast IMO.I'm not a Alien or any expert but just after 4 laps on Poznan (track I test all cars in AC) I made a new record and Im faster with this then any other car I tested there 911 RSR FFX.K,599XX all GT3 cars Etc...that cant be right.Without all assist its hard to make car slide on power and braking.Im feeleing I can full throtle corners...I hope you will work more because we need good Honda mods.Thanks again!
Car is defenatelly not too gripy. This is GT500 series man. Maybe, maybe just a fracture, not I mean a second per lap not more. I did lots of laps on Japanese tracks, and on all I am so close to the real times did in 2013.

Like I said Im not an expert in racing cars/series etc I dont even know how fast GT500 is compared to GT2/Gt3 etc.I just think car is to easy to drive and has a lot of grip or maybe its not grip but something else that makes it so fast in corners ....

Like I said Im not an expert in racing cars/series etc I dont even know how fast GT500 is compared to GT2/Gt3 etc.I just think car is to easy to drive and has a lot of grip or maybe its not grip but something else that makes it so fast in corners ....
Too easy to drive? For example, tell me the track you have been practicing on? And a laptime of course. Will see how fast you are.

LOL I said 'Im not fast or alien.I'm slow to be honest haha .But how come after 4 laps in this car I'm faster then in any other car I tested on Poznan?No metter which class...I think I can say my opinion and compare this mod to official cars on my fav track I just wanna help and give some feedback.

Last edited:
SuperGT (GT500) cars are way faster than GT3 or GTE spec machines. Like almost 10 seconds in Suzuka!

For instance, they are faster than last-years LMP2 machines at Fuji, being almost as fast as the current LMP1 cars (who are capable of lapping Spa in 1m55 in qualifying).

Faster then LMP2.Damn!I cant beleve they are that fast with that power!!!Ok I never drive LMP cars so I cant compare with them...

Faster then LMP2.Damn!I cant beleve they are that fast with that power!!!Ok I never drive LMP cars so I cant compare with them...
Few seconds slower then LMP1!!
Next time just do some research before saying something like you just did today, ok? It`s unfair to many people and to the car series it self. No hard feeling mate. So, we can still compete a bit, tell us your time of the track you practiced it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%