rF2 SuperGT (GT500&GT3) at Night @ Sepang - Fri 19 Feb 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi, sign me up for GT3 :)

Yes!

Yuppp!

Looks like GT3 doesn't get that much love this week.
You can move me to GT3 @Ole Marius Myrvold :thumbsup:

GT3 it is!

I am still surprised :p the first SuperGT event I hosted ended up being a GT3-only, and much of the reason was that the GT500 car (only S397 Nissan) wasn't good. Last time it was the most popular GT500.
I won't complain though! I like the cars.

Also the fact that I don't understand things are nothing new. It's quite usual tbh.

Just to confirm, I guess that 'Endurance lights' are the same as 'Position Lights' under customization?

I didn't even check that. However, whatever says "sprint lights" now, you can change to "endurance lights". :)

EDIT: I will of course check, it's just that rF2 takes - no joke - 5-7 minutes to start up :p

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Getting this error trying to join Sepang Server. The BTCC server I can enter no problem.
1613671270746.png

Any ideas regarding cause?
Cheers

No hurry, the way I'm driving I'm not even sure lights make any difference :whistling:

Ah. Some of the cars don't have the option. Probably have enough lights as it is then :) I spotted that the Ferrari, BMW and new McLaren was in the same boat :) As they all are being used in various night races IRL it will be fine :) There was no issues at Kyalami when we did the night-race there.
I would guess that it's more the cars with "sprint headlights" have worse lights than the ones with no headlight upgrade.

I didn't even check that. However, whatever says "sprint lights" now, you can change to "endurance lights". :)

EDIT: I will of course check, it's just that rF2 takes - no joke - 5-7 minutes to start up :p
Check your UserData\player\Settings folder (do a search for .rcd files)
I had 10s of 1000s of files there which made my RF2 also extremely slow. After that it starts up like a breeze

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%