MXGP 3 is really good game for me.
I love to just drive lap after lap by my own. I use joystick, use 1st person view and it's so damn immersive. :geek:
Don't know what you expect from the game but imho ..it delivers.
I hope this will be as good as that one, and even better.

Makes me happy just seeing anything to do with MX / SX here! I've raced MX my entire life , and to have it blend into a site of another cool hobby of mine ( Sim racing )....is pretty damn sweet! I've taught and trained kids and adults throughout my years. My youngest student was 3 years old , and my oldest was 70 years old. ( RIP Blaine! ). Broken almost every bone in my body at least once ( some 2 , 3 or 4 times ).....and the two wheels in the dirt , still do it for me.

The thing on Eli and Josh is probably Monster. If Monster won't get any money from it , you won't use their riders. Which has always been really strange , because Redbull has always been known as the biggest stickler in the sport.

Supercross The Game Released 4.jpg

Monster Energy Supercross - The Game releases today for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Ok so technically it pushed out a little bit too early in some countries with a little faux pas causing some regions to get the game a little in advance, but the developers have reacted quickly to wipe clean the leaderboards so everyone starts afresh from todays official release...

Benefitting from the official licence to recreate the Monster Energy Supercross season of 2017, and featuring all the official riders and teams from both the main 450 and supporting 250 SX categories, Supercross The Game is Milestone's attempt to fill the obvious gap in the off road bike racing marketplace as it recreates an increasingly popular form of racing both in Europe and America.

Featuring accurate recreation of the stadium dirt circuits found during the 2017 season, impressively gamers will also have the opportunity to create their own tracks using the in game editor feature, designed to simply and conveniently allow the player to build their own stadium locations using a substantial set of assets and layout creators provided by the development team - all shareable online...

On the customisation front it is not just the circuits that will be adjustable, the main game itself will allow players to create custom riders and apparel as well as adjust the bikes to their own liking.

Supercross The Game is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.

Supercross The Game Released 2.jpg
Supercross The Game Released 3.jpg
Supercross The Game Released.jpg

PC Recommended Specs

Recommended:
Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz / AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 4 GB GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 380 or better, 15 GB HDD, Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz / AMD FX-6350 3.9 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 760 / Radeon HD 7800 or better, 13 GB HDD, Windows 7 64-bit

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Don't forget you can hang out and chat with fellow off road bike racing fans right here at RaceDepartment! Just pop down to the Other Racing Games sub forum and get yourself in on the action today!

Have you tried Supercross The Game yet? What are your impressions? Let us know in the comments section below!

I wonder... what are those two users found funny in the post above ? :confused:
They were probably drunk anyway. Agree, sometimes feel like it's the best condition to be in before coming here.

Anyway...
Standard quality Milestone game I would say, it's too early to give some deep insight, physic similar to MXGP3, new helmet cam, interesting track build feature. Not really expert in this Supercross field so I have to decide if I need both MXGP and this one. Stays on disc, for now. :p

Think I'll wait for some reviews before I decide to buy. I'll give it a couple weeks for the haters to give up on their attention seeking and hopefully some reasoned reviews will see the light of day.

Personally I rated MXGP3 quite highly but didn't really spend enough time on it to warrant the purchase.

I think this game is great, way better than mxgp3 and far better than any supercross game ever before.
It's missing a few bits, there's track deformation but u can't then law it down into a rut.

That looks awesome! Is the GoPro cam something you can race with or an after-the-fact replay option?
Is just an replay option.
And as you may see it have such a huge FOV that will guarantee you some serious headache. Trust me. That, if you don't get some kind of epilepsy seizure. I don't know did they really try to watch it for more than ten seconds or what... :alien:
You got actually TWO go-pro replay cams, one on the side of the helm and, like this one, on top.
Sadly...
Milestone guys never realize that someone may want to actually drive with this view (hey we don't need T-cams in F1 then also, right? just save them for a replay) so they can keep providing us with same cams over and over again.
Ok, like I said earlier... there IS one new cam, driver view with helm visor on.
To me personally they all have too big FOV but what can I do... maybe someone will be able to mod it. Not that they make it easy for modders files are like always packed.

That looks awesome! Is the GoPro cam something you can race with or an after-the-fact replay option?

Gamepad I assume?
I use a PS4 pad, and sadly the view is replay only. BUT, there is a pretty neat view from inside the helmet, which muffles the sound like the actual helmet and the view appears mostly how it would through the eyes of the rider. To me frankly, the GoPro view is way too shaky for consistent riding.

It would be groundbreaking if this game had VR.

Got mildly interested in this thanks to one of the best ones: MTX: Mototrax (awesome feeling and lots of fun) where you could string tons of tricks together and hold them as long as you wanted, and you could "rock" the bike in air by leaning back and then forward in order to clear a jump if you were slightly short. It had a freeride place with jumps around a forest and a neighborhood of houses etc. It had motocross and supercross races. It had trick competitions. It had tons of stuff and the driving is actually good even to this day because you can get so good at it with practice.

This new game looked great(!) but it felt super super arcade. No weight to the bike and i could land almost any way without falling. Like nose first into the ground was no problem. I got no feeling from it. Just felt super light and arcady.

MTX: Mototrax

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 389 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 262 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 252 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 184 7.7%
  • < 5 years