Supercharger For Satsuma

3D Models Supercharger For Satsuma 1.4.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Spysi submitted a new resource:

Turbo For Satsuma - Modification to add turbo to the game

View attachment 315321
EN
This mod adds turbo to the game. Now you can install a new modification on your car - a mechanical supercharger.

How to install a mod?
You need to copy all the files from the archive to the folder mods.

How to install a turbo?
You need to find all 6 parts, and then install them in the correct order. First of all, you install such parts as: Pipe 1, Pipe 2, Turbine, Pulley. Then you install Turbine pulley and Turbine belt. An example of where to install the...

Read more about this resource...

It's an awesome mod, but the turbine pulley never spawns in for me and everything but pipe 1 and pipe 2 fall through the ground as soon as I drop them. Keep up the good work

Um... I noticed a hefty fps drop. You see, I just did some fps work yesterday and got it up to 65-70 fps by messing with the launch options. Then, I installed your mod and got 45, and I was like "huh, this is lower than what it was before I did the launch option thing?".

Yeah... so I decompiled the mod in dnSpy and found a total of 5 "GameObject.Find" commands on void Update(). GameObject.Find is a hefty command that will kill fps if run on every single frame.

What you want to do is to make a GameObject variable and set it with a "GameObject.Find" in void OnLoad() and then call the variable in void Update(). If you absolutely have to run the "GameObject.Find" command repeatedly throughout the game session, then you should make it run every half or quarter of a second so it isn't running every single frame. I actually learned my lesson the hard way so you are not alone.

How you make a variable is you do:
private [variable type (in this case "GameObject"] [variable name (whatever you want)]
Then, in void OnLoad()
this.[variable name] = [what you want to set it to (in this case your GameObject.Find command)]

I can actually do this for you and send it to you if you want. :D

Last edited:
It's an awesome mod, but the turbine pulley never spawns in for me and everything but pipe 1 and pipe 2 fall through the ground as soon as I drop them. Keep up the good work
The turbine pully does spawn, but it is small, and it rolls away so it is REALLY difficult to find.

Um... I noticed a hefty fps drop. You see, I just did some fps work yesterday and got it up to 65-70 fps by messing with the launch options. Then, I installed your mod and got 45, and I was like "huh, this is lower than what it was before I did the launch option thing?".

Yeah... so I decompiled the mod in dnSpy and found a total of 5 "GameObject.Find" commands on void Update(). GameObject.Find is a hefty command that will kill fps if run on every single frame.

What you want to do is to make a GameObject variable and set it with a "GameObject.Find" in void OnLoad() and then call the variable in void Update(). If you absolutely have to run the "GameObject.Find" command repeatedly throughout the game session, then you should make it run every half or quarter of a second so it isn't running every single frame. I actually learned my lesson the hard way so you are not alone.

How you make a variable is you do:
private [variable type (in this case "GameObject"] [variable name (whatever you want)] = [default value (optional)]
Then, in void OnLoad()
this.[variable name] = [what you want to set it to (in this case your GameObject.Find command)]

I can actually do this for you and send it to you if you want. :D
@Spysi
I did all the stuff with the GameObject.Find command and now the FPS is way better with this mod

Here it is:
[old link removed, new one below:]
https://mega.nz/#!OWBm3YLD!xH0YQBlgl-DFRs4AEOMq3xbP9AauImtducmc2qdBF3Q

Last edited:
THERE IS FIX FOR THE API
I spoke to someone on Steam (His username is "gentlemens.original.style") and he said that if you put the api in the References folder, there are no errors. I tested this and IT WORKED.

Put api in references folder.

I'm thinking of changing the location of the spawn parts. Since
I see a lot of problems with that.

I didn't have any problem picking all the parts up, I think though to make it a little more of a challenge / reward, scatter them around, maybe in the different sheds on the map.

Sure the little kids will complain about having to actually do something in the game rather than have it given to them, but the majority of the player base would enjoy it I'm sure :)

Anyway, great mod either way, maybe a little out of the time frame and being in Finland but hell it's good fun.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 422 39.7%