Supercars steering angle issue

Hey everyone,

I recently picked up a Logitech G923 and just installed the V8SCorsa mod. For some reason it's forcing me to use 900degrees of steering wheel angle rather than the 360 I prefer. I've tried modifying the angle within AC and Logitech G-HUB alongside verifying and uninstalling and reinstalling both game and mod to no avail.

This issue makes feel like I'm captaining a slow cruise boat rather than driving a race car and is making me dramatically slow within the corners. Is there any fixes or anything I can do besides shelling out for a Thustmaster/Fanatec? (which I can't do atm)

Has no effect, still captaining a cruise ship sadly. Used Content Manager alongside G-HUB and it's reading 90degrees true as roughly 40degrees in-game (so 900degrees lock is 360 degrees lock)

Very frustrating

Last edited:
Sounds like you have them backwards, if you have 900 in the driver and 360 in AC, that'll make it so every car with over 360 actually uses 900, and anything under 360 has 2.5 times more than it should. If you have 360 in the driver then nothing can use more than 360. The AC setting is intended to only have the same value as the driver, it's to tell the game what your wheel is capable of.

Last edited:
Sounds like you have them backwards, if you have 900 in the driver and 360 in AC, that'll make it so every car with over 360 actually uses 900, and anything under 360 has 2.5 times more than it should. If you have 360 in the driver then nothing can use more than 360. The AC setting is intended to only have the same value as the driver, it's to tell the game what your wheel is capable of.
I run both 360 in both the driver and AC. I run a dual screen setup (one screen with AC, another usually something else) and most of the time if I click on the 2nd screen the wheel will become linear (back to 360) and have feedback rather than the wheel having no feel and the car having a "floating" feel to them.

Might just have to save up and get a Fanatec.

Last edited:
Has no effect, still captaining a cruise ship sadly.

if you have any interest at all in correct simulation you should take a step back, understand how the system work and work with it.
The software is designed to automatically adjust to the steer rotation of the real car.... set your wheel at 900, AC at 900 and go drive, it can't get easier than that.

If you are not interested in the simulation then by all means... just keep pushing random buttons until your level of fun reaches the top.

Last edited:
if you have any interest at all in correct simulation you should take a step back, understand how the system work and work with it.
The software is designed to automatically adjust to the steer rotation of the real car.... set your wheel at 900, AC at 900 and go drive, it can't get easier than that.

If you are not interested in the simulation then by all means... just keep pushing random buttons until your level of fun reaches the top.
I think you're missing his point entirely. He's not attacking your work.

sadly the posts are all very confusing... so perhaps I misunderstood what OP is trying to do.

What I would suggest OP is this:

- Set the driver at the max rotation possible
- Set AC to the same value.. either manually or via the wizard
- Launch the game and check if the steer in game is 1:1 with the physical steer

If it is -> you are done. Enjoy driving
if it is not -> report back possibly with controls.ini and screenshots and description of the behavior.. does it turn more? or less? how much?

Last edited:

To quote my namesake "I'm a Doctor, not a Starship Captain!" :p sincere apologies if any unintentional offense caused, just with the issue I have, it feels like I'm steering a cruise liner rather than a racecar. (And recently used several other cars in AC and had similar issues)

sadly the posts are all very confusing... so perhaps I misunderstood what OP is trying to do.

What I would suggest OP is this:

- Set the driver at the max rotation possible
- Set AC to the same value.. either manually or via the wizard
- Launch the game and check if the steer in game is 1:1 with the physical steer

If it is -> you are done. Enjoy driving
if it is not -> report back possibly with controls.ini and screenshots and description of the behavior.. does it turn more? or less? how much?

I've done this both within the AC game and G-HUB. It doesn't matter what max rotation setting I have on in either AC or G-HUB, AC demands that I run 900degrees with virtually no feedback unless I click the 2nd screen which "wakes up" the wheel into the correct max angle I want to run (or 1:1 in-game to physical steering input) with feedback. (although sometimes even that fails to work) I'll make up a video later on to explain.

no feedback unless I click the 2nd screen which "wakes up" the wheel into the correct max angle I want to run (or 1:1 in-game to physical steering input) with feedback. (although sometimes even that fails to work)
Did you create a profile for AC in G-Hub (I don't have G-Hub, just the old Logitech Profiler)?
When I used a profile for each game with the old profiler, sometimes the profile would load, sometimes not, sometimes alt+tab in and out would trigger the profile to work..

In the end I didn't play that many different games so I decided to delete all profiles and just change the global profile before playing each game. Quickly done and no weird things happening anymore.

If you aren't using profiles, then I have no idea.. Try the video as Stefano suggested :)

Did you create a profile for AC in G-Hub (I don't have G-Hub, just the old Logitech Profiler)?
When I used a profile for each game with the old profiler, sometimes the profile would load, sometimes not, sometimes alt+tab in and out would trigger the profile to work..

In the end I didn't play that many different games so I decided to delete all profiles and just change the global profile before playing each game. Quickly done and no weird things happening anymore.

If you aren't using profiles, then I have no idea.. Try the video as Stefano suggested :)

Yeah, I've got a profile made for AC and the Content Manager in G-HUB. I've shown in the video when I run the wheel in AC itself, both AC and G-HUB show that the wheel has virtually no linearity during use.

Hope this helps. (Apologies for my voice)
Some feedback on the video in general:
Lots of talking and turning but not pausing at for example 90° and showing the Logitech wheel, the virtual wheel and the G-Hub Degree value. The values in g-hub aren't readable either.

For a technical analysis it would be a lot better to just show the settings first, then putting the wheel to 90° or 180° and show, calmly, without turning anything, the values.

We have 2:45 min with almost no analytical content, while the point of it could be shown in 20 seconds :p

Not wanting to diss you. Just advice to improve for the future.

About the issue:
The G-Hub setting isn't applying, nothing to do with AC.

So you should google or seek advice for "Logitech G Hub not applying degree settings".

If you want to solve it without solving the G-Hub issues:
Put 900° in g-hub, put 900° in AC, enjoy the REAL steering angle of the REAL car.

As Stefano said, AC automatically puts the steering to the real steering angle of the car, when your sim-wheel has enough degrees to do it.

So V8 supercars have 450-540 from what I can find online.
When you put G-Hub and AC to 900°, your v8 mod car will use something between 450-540°, whatever is the value that mod has.

You will be able to turn your Logitech wheel further, up to the 900°, but you will not get ffb beyond the car's value and you will see the virtual wheel on the monitor stop rotating when the real value is reached.

If you want to use unrealistic phantasy values because you like them better: (not judging, just saying how it is :p)
Google for G-Hub not applying your settings.

Yeah, I've got a profile made for AC and the Content Manager in G-HUB. I've shown in the video when I run the wheel in AC itself, both AC and G-HUB show that the wheel has virtually no linearity during use.

Delete all profiles and set the 360° as the global, general setting. That should solve it!

Last edited:
Some feedback on the video in general:
Lots of talking and turning but not pausing at for example 90° and showing the Logitech wheel, the virtual wheel and the G-Hub Degree value. The values in g-hub aren't readable either.

For a technical analysis it would be a lot better to just show the settings first, then putting the wheel to 90° or 180° and show, calmly, without turning anything, the values.

We have 2:45 min with almost no analytical content, while the point of it could be shown in 20 seconds :p

Not wanting to diss you. Just advice to improve for the future.

About the issue:
The G-Hub setting isn't applying, nothing to do with AC.

So you should google or seek advice for "Logitech G Hub not applying degree settings".

If you want to solve it without solving the G-Hub issues:
Put 900° in g-hub, put 900° in AC, enjoy the REAL steering angle of the REAL car.

As Stefano said, AC automatically puts the steering to the real steering angle of the car, when your sim-wheel has enough degrees to do it.

So V8 supercars have 450-540 from what I can find online.
When you put G-Hub and AC to 900°, your v8 mod car will use something between 450-540°, whatever is the value that mod has.

You will be able to turn your Logitech wheel further, up to the 900°, but you will not get ffb beyond the car's value and you will see the virtual wheel on the monitor stop rotating when the real value is reached.

If you want to use unrealistic phantasy values because you like them better: (not judging, just saying how it is :p)
Google for G-Hub not applying your settings.

Delete all profiles and set the 360° as the global, general setting. That should solve it!

Thanks for the advice, I just shot this earlier tonight, one and done.

I did pause the video here and there.. IMO the most disconcerting part is where you show the GHub window it looks like it agrees with AC.

Looks like something really wonky is going on with the logitech drivers there.

Is the wheel in the hub behaving the same even when AC is not running?
In other words..does it rotates only 180deg when you rotate the wheel 360 when AC is not running?

I did pause the video here and there.. IMO the most disconcerting part is where you show the GHub window it looks like it agrees with AC.

Looks like something really wonky is going on with the logitech drivers there.

Is the wheel in the hub behaving the same even when AC is not running?
In other words..does it rotates only 180deg when you rotate the wheel 360 when AC is not running?
No, only with AC. Been testing it with CarX drifting, iRacing and Dirt 2.0 with no dramas

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%