AC Supercars @ Silverstone - Thu 28Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is it on purpose that the cars are not matching in terms of performance?
Especially the Lamborghini you have chosen is way, way way out of proportion to the other cars.
Even a Porsche 935 K3 on full boost posts slower record lap times on RSR than the Lambo not to speak about the other cars in this field :-(

Currently this is a 4 class field:
1) Huracan
2) F488
3) McLaren, Porsche GT3 RS and 911 R
4) 911 Turbo + Nissan GTR

Kicking the Nissan and Huracan and replacing the F488 with the F458 would make for a more close field in terms of performance. I tried for some time how possibly other cars fit into this performance wise and adding the Ruf RT12 would be a nice addition - it performs just a bit better than the GT3 RS and 911 R but not as quick as the F488.

Read the intro in the first post ;)

Is it on purpose that the cars are not matching in terms of performance?
Especially the Lamborghini you have chosen is way, way way out of proportion to the other cars.
Even a Porsche 935 K3 on full boost posts slower record lap times on RSR than the Lambo not to speak about the other cars in this field :-(

Currently this is a 4 class field:
1) Huracan
2) F488
3) McLaren, Porsche GT3 RS and 911 R
4) 911 Turbo + Nissan GTR

Kicking the Nissan and Huracan and replacing the F488 with the F458 would make for a more close field in terms of performance. I tried for some time how possibly other cars fit into this performance wise and adding the Ruf RT12 would be a nice addition - it performs just a bit better than the GT3 RS and 911 R but not as quick as the F488.
The purpose is no other than having the current generation cars all together. Like I mentioned in the description, they are not perfectly matched, but many run in the same second according to RSR. I could start replacing cars, adding BoP and all, but that is not the purpose of the event, because it's not GT3. It's meant to be just a clash of brand new supercars for the fun of it.
I'm doing it for the first time anyway, so it is in experimental phase for the moment.

The purpose is no other than having the current generation cars all together. Like I mentioned in the description, they are not perfectly matched, but many run in the same second according to RSR. I could start replacing cars, adding BoP and all, but that is not the purpose of the event, because it's not GT3. It's meant to be just a clash of brand new supercars for the fun of it.
I'm doing it for the first time anyway, so it is in experimental phase for the moment.

Ah, no worries Eugene. I was just shocked when I saw how far they are apart in performance when doing an offline AI race and just saw the Hurcaranarniarambrambamh walking away from everything else on the track ;-)

I tried every single street Porsche to find a car to match it's speed and the only one that eclipses it is the 918 Spyder unfortunately - not even the Ruf RT12 can hunt it down.

[insert slow Porsche joke here and I will ignore it]

Ah, no worries Eugene. I was just shocked when I saw how far they are apart in performance when doing an offline AI race and just saw the Hurcaranarniarambrambamh walking away from everything else on the track ;-)

I tried every single street Porsche to find a car to match it's speed and the only one that eclipses it is the 918 Spyder unfortunately - not even the Ruf RT12 can hunt it down.

[insert slow Porsche joke here and I will ignore it]
You said ...Porsche?
38b07f8774906ccb62f2a9e111dad99e.jpg

I have a meeting at 20H00 tonight South African time, which is 2 hours ahead of GMT, so if I make it, I will join the race in the Lambo, but I don't want to say that I will be there and not show up. So please use the spot...if it's full then it's full.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back