AC Supercar Showdown@ Silverstone Tues 10th Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Dammit sorry for missing the start! I also wasn't on TS since dinner took way too long and when I returned I saw the race had already started so I just started driving asap.

RACE RESULTS

Sorry for not running tonight boys, but my beloved Aston Villa came first!

I did enjoy watching you all tho! good race, and a nice turnout given the short registration time!

Thanks for the race.
Interesting that the race results showed me in a McLaren. I originally booked with it, then I cancelled the booking and changed to the 458.

I have no idea how @Akis managed to take that thing around so fast

My favorite type of cars. Always a pleasure to drive the stock 458. My setup (and my driving) was a bit too aggressive and it destroyed the tyres at the 18th lap. Had a nice drifting session for the last 2 laps, no way I could keep it straight.

Note to self: Don't use full negative camber next time :D

Well, first time I really appreciate this MP4.
@Stefan Schmitz , I could have been more patient to try a pass on you, seeing that there were still 15 laps to go. The worst part of it : preventing us to get a real struggle. Sorry on my part too. ;)

@Akis, so close to contradict the 458 supremacy... damned driver in this MP4 :whistling:

Well, first time I really appreciate this MP4.
@Stefan Schmitz , I could have been more patient to try a pass on you, seeing that there were still 15 laps to go. The worst part of it : preventing us to get a real struggle. Sorry on my part too. ;)

What erks me is, that I actually wanted to give you enough space to pass me, but obviously I failed. You were clearly faster so I thought I'd let you through and then try to follow you, maybe get some drafting going on, look at your lines and copy some and so on. That was the plan at least. Maybe next time ;)!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%