AC Supercar Bash @ Monza - Thursday 4th August 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I was always curious about 458 "factory" settings, is it in "race" mode with a little bit of TC or does it flip Manettino to CT or CST off, I always have TC and SC forced off. I believe McLaren doesn't disable TC.
I really don't know enough about cars, let alone Ferraris to know what any of this means, but I would assume it's in trackday mode or something like that, hehe.

I was always curious about 458 "factory" settings, is it in "race" mode with a little bit of TC or does it flip Manettino to CT or CST off, I always have TC and SC forced off. I believe McLaren doesn't disable TC.
The actual 458 in race mode has a less conservative TC and a non well specified electronic control on differential E-diff, that should be an EDL.
In AC the 12C and the GT-R has the EDL implemented, and you can see in real-time when it enters. When accelerating it influences car behaviour more than TC (if TC is set in race mode), and can't be disabled.
The 458 in AC do not has the EDL icon in the electronic app, but for me the car behaves more like a LSD. You can feel it accelerating out from the first chicane in Monza, and more clearly out from the hairpin in Vallelunga.

Hate having to do this Tobias, but I'm not going to be able to race tonight..know it's short notice, but unfortunately can't be helped :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%