Super V8 skins ?

My WIP at the moment
o5NiFn4.png

well mines done to as best as im going to get it... spent far to long on it compared to iRacing. howver i cant upload until I can sort out getting the glass DDS to work only on my skin. they will not work unless i leave them as superv8_XXX_glass but then it shows on every other car too. my .VEH is called Holdsworth and if i replace "superv8" with it they dont work. any ideas?

and im still not happy with the jaggies on my alpha layers posted in a different thread, if anyone can advice in that area, would be much appreciated.

cWgKYiz.png

C6znhS2.png

well mines done to as best as im going to get it... spent far to long on it compared to iRacing. howver i cant upload until I can sort out getting the glass DDS to work only on my skin. they will not work unless i leave them as superv8_XXX_glass but then it shows on every other car too. my .VEH is called Holdsworth and if i replace "superv8" with it they dont work. any ideas?

and im still not happy with the jaggies on my alpha layers posted in a different thread, if anyone can advice in that area, would be much appreciated.
In your case call the windows 'HoldsworthExtra0.dds'

Edit: sorry i should be 'HoldsworthWindow.dds'

Last edited:
@Davy Vandevenne do all three glass ones get called the same ? sorry could you show exactly how they need to be for each seperate glass DDS please/thanks
ok
superv8_ext_glass= HoldsworthWindow.dds'
superv8_int_glass= HoldsworthExtra0.dds'
superv8_lights_glass=HoldsworthHeadlights
If you use the headlights (for color) you need to add this line Extra1="Headlights" in your .veh under DefaultLivery="Holdsworth.dds"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back