Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Guy's can i just take a minute of your time to remind you that club racing is for fun, to make friend and to learn and that the track is very tight so if everybody could be careful and not take unnecessary risk and be patient with the over taking and leave room to your fellow driver that would be nice, behavior on track is a big part of what makes a racing club successful :)

That was definitely FUN!!:)
10 mins practice..........:O_o:
Crashed during qual!!!:whistling:
Race1 had a great start and started to pick up positions but then realised I wasn't paying as much attention to my mirrors as I was ahead!...so apologies to anyone I may have 'shut the door' on.:whistling: Especially to @TeSL9 who I noticed too late, dived up the inside.(wasn't sure if there was space or me not concentrating) so backed off too let us continuing our race.:)
Race2 got 'mugged' at the start, so had a few battles to get to the leaders. Hopefully it was you @Yves Larose that went wide for me to take the lead.? ....and not me pushing you!?
Had great fun @PicoBp for a lot of the race until I cooked my front tyres and then lost a podium place by overdriving:cry:
Thx all.......til next time:thumbsup:

Really fun track imo, lots of different type of corners.

Was a bit lucky in qualy to get pole as my time wasn't as fast as in practice and as fast as some had gone.

Wanted to make sure I have turn-in at the end of the race so made couple of untested setup changes to achieve that. I got more than I wanted! :D So had to battle the car a bit too much to keep it pointing straight. But it got better the more fronts wore out of course :p But I made a mistake pretty early and @Franklin Stegink got the lead. Later though I used "scare tactics" and made a fake overtake attempt into the tight chicane complex and it worked! And got back to the lead and managed to take the win :)

Took it easy in race 2 as I didn't want to go all "RDTCC Race 2" on anyone :p Managed to do that pretty well except at least one clear moment where I wasn't able to keep the inside line overtaking @Jarek Kostowski and we made contact. Sorry!

The same scare tactics worked in the same place against @Yves Larose (I think?) and before that happened I sort of accidentally made the same move on @TeSL9 in an earlier corner! Really wasn't trying to overtake there at all or even scare you really, but you seemed to let me go...?

Overall good fun and clean racing imo :) Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%