Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

This mod was made for rfactor and paid for my myself, Paul Field from hardcoreonlinegaming, from ********************* as not to be resold for any other pc game. They {SimDreams} are in breach of contract with me. I will be doing everything in my powers to stop Sim Dreams from ever selling anything again. I would think that after reading this everyone should black list these fellows { Sim Dreams} for good.
Please if you would like to contact me please send a pm.
I have nothing to hide, but pissed off, as these mods cost me "Thousands"

I will let the OZV8 guys respond as I have only just come into the group as a painter so I have no knowledge of any old goings on.

I can tell you that I do know the mod is being worked on still!

I am getting the safety car on track during pre-race practice sessions. (Might be the fault of the track - Calder Park Raceway) Also: do you mean say that the rfm fix consists of not having an rfm file? Otherwise, I am very much enjoying these cars.

I also can't get it working. :( (always using standard UI)

It looks like the file structure in the zip isn't correct, so the game isn't pointed to the correct files when they should be loaded. For example have a look in the *.sfx file of the mod. It tells where the sound files are located but the file structure of the mod is different.

Unfortunately that's the only thing I could get sorted by myself. But I'm sure a mod-guru could get it solved easier if it's just about sorting the file structure.

I also can't get it working. :( (always using standard UI)

It looks like the file structure in the zip isn't correct, so the game isn't pointed to the correct files when they should be loaded. For example have a look in the *.sfx file of the mod. It tells where the sound files are located but the file structure of the mod is different.

Unfortunately that's the only thing I could get sorted by myself. But I'm sure a mod-guru could get it solved easier if it's just about sorting the file structure.
HMMM
We are trying to get it sorted
we will upload a fix tonight

Man I'm not sure what happened. But since I got the V1.48 update on Steam , I can't get any of these skins to load in the game. Not just these ones either but the few other single skins I DL'd for Super V8's.

Anyone else have a problem with this?

Man I'm not sure what happened. But since I got the V1.48 update on Steam , I can't get any of these skins to load in the game. Not just these ones either but the few other single skins I DL'd for Super V8's.

Anyone else have a problem with this?

Go into their VEH file of the skins and change the Classes="reiza21" to Classes="Superv8" and they will show up in game. Check the VEH file in the original cars and you will see what I mean.

UPDATE:

We have had an internal mod team members discussion and are completely taken aback by the misinformation being thrown around at will.

We now know exactly why the DRM mod team and Enduracers mod team never communicate directly with the "public" information on their WIP short of releasing a few teaser images close to release and 'all of a sudden' a mod on the world stage that is already 100% completed and final.

In the meantime, we will continue work - now behind closed doors.

It has been well stated that we are working intensively on our 3D models as we have previously stated we have found some issues. In saying this I can say we have started 100% new models being developed with a new well known and highly respected development studio and as such all previous imagery or samples demonstrated of OZV8 are now 100% not applicable to what will be released.

We will have an announcement directly with and only with our pledge givers in the next few days to explain what will be happening behind those closed doors moving forwards but effectively from this post moving forwards we are shutting down the communication with the "general public" until our new development partner are ready to re-open discussions with the public regarding the mod.

From our perspective - thread closed.

See you all at full release - v1.00!!
OZV8 Mod Team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back