Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

seriously what is wrong with the sim communuty lately!?

hes gave creds to the owner hes requested permission. If they was that bothered they would of replied by now. Since its a sim they will probably not go near, i really cant see the problem.

THreads like this on what seems peoples interest of bringing good mods across the sims, will rip this hobby apart.

sorry just dont get it with some people.

as posted earlier, we are against this conversion

If they was that bothered they would of replied by now.

What part do you not understand?

Here is a snip from the installer "EnduRacers_ES_Flat6_SkinPack.exe" ... Never mind, ignore that.

Code:
 =========
LICENCES
=========

- This creation is protected by Creative Commons contract.
- All EnduRacers stuff included in this pack is under protection of Creative Commons intellectual work protection licences.
- All files included in this mod (including 3d files, sounds, physics, skins and all other files) are property of EnduRacers.
- It's not allowed to modify the 3d model, or other 3d parts of the mod. Physics or sounds files are not allowed to be modified.
- Use of content of the mod to another mod is forbidden, unless you get an authorisation from EnduRacers.
- Conversion on other platforms are forbidden, unless you get an authorisation from EnduRacers.
- This mod may not be profited from commercially by a third party.

===========

EnduRacers © 2013

Then finally you can go to the ER website and read the creative commons license they link to that covers the releases they have made. Again, never mind all that as they didn't reply to an "alleged" request email.

Last edited:
What part do you not understand?

Here is a snip from the installer "EnduRacers_ES_Flat6_SkinPack.exe" ... Never mind, ignore that.

Code:
 =========
LICENCES
=========

- This creation is protected by Creative Commons contract.
- All EnduRacers stuff included in this pack is under protection of Creative Commons intellectual work protection licences.
- All files included in this mod (including 3d files, sounds, physics, skins and all other files) are property of EnduRacers.
- It's not allowed to modify the 3d model, or other 3d parts of the mod. Physics or sounds files are not allowed to be modified.
- Use of content of the mod to another mod is forbidden, unless you get an authorisation from EnduRacers.
- Conversion on other platforms are forbidden, unless you get an authorisation from EnduRacers.
- This mod may not be profited from commercially by a third party.

===========

EnduRacers © 2013

Then finally you can go to the ER website and read the creative commons license they link to that covers the releases they have made. Again, never mind all that as they didn't reply to an "alleged" request email.

Thats sort of like trying to license botleged music... but what do I know...

ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Grimm Green Racing Holden (Fantasy Skin) Duh... - Fantasy Vaping Awareness Skin

Grimm Green Racing

Fantasy Skin

Done in 8192, 4096 and 2048 sizes, clearly marked within the download folder.
Also includes original .mas file and the Dunlop tyre .mas file if you wish to use it.
Tyres are okay, but only spent literally 5 mins on them, so the will not be super great. Dunlop logo on the inside tyre walls are reversed (can't help this) due to the UV mapping.....but hey, drive fast, and it's all a blur anyway. :D

This is purely a vaping awareness skin, carries all the...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back