Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I need to Put down some rumours that have seemed to have originated from here.

I have had a number of people PM and Email me asking if they buy a membership to SROz or that they have purchased one, that they are then given access and rights to the OZV8 Forum on our Site.

NO... This is False, Totally incorrect. OZV8 Funding Finished over 3 months ago. We are NOT accepting any more $ for this !.

While we appreciate those that bought a Membership, the funds generated go straight towards the running costs of the Number of Servers we host and Run for not just Simracing but other games as well. While some may have been mislead from misleading information from Others. I am sorry about this.
We are not taking any more $ for OZV8, Nor have we said we are, nor does purchasing a membership to our site give you access to the OZV8 forum there.

I wont enter into any discussions or entertain any idea or notion about this !

************************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
track simply doesn't load. If I click "enter", the game turns off.

Cesar, I think you have loose shader files in your "Shared" folder. Look in this "Shared" folder and remove all files except for coreshaders.mas.

When your game locks up... try to ALT - TAB to return to the desktop. You should find an error message that will give a clue to solve the problem. Some times the message is hidden, if and you may need to ALT - TAB again a few times to see the message.

Give this a try and let us know if you sort it out.

Last edited:
When appear the main page of loading the track simply doesn't load. If I click "enter", the game turns off. Sometimes it happens when a new version is released.

I have this effekt with incompatible old tracks or i have an incorrekt path parameter in the *.scn file (trackfolder: Autopolis/Autopolisfalls ... as a example)
I like to change the folder tree. Is it not correct, the track will not load and -> enter, game turns off, not always, but sometimes.
SCN.jpg

Try it.

Rob Fitness submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Racing 2014 - A SuperV8 Skin Relica of #888 Red Bull Racing 2014

this is my attempt at a replica of the 2014 version of Red Bull Racing Australia. not perfect.

I tried to give a scorched look behind the exhaust pipes. I went to try make the brake vents silver, but had pretty much lost interest by now.
no helmet or suit. the tire writing is not from me its from TonyG 2015 RBRA car I installed.View attachment 104957
View attachment 104958

Read more about this resource...

Hummm... I wonder if you have all of the track data files installed. It is possible that you didn't install the mod track correctly. Can you show a picture of the file explore window for your problem track folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%