Resource icon

Skins Super V8 PACK 1.1

No permission to download

Tero Dahlberg

TeroD.xyz
Premium
They look great!
How come all the rims are the same color? A few with black rims would have looked much better, I think.
They are replica paints and if the real car had silver rims then my version has silver rims.

Also afaik you can only choose between rim colors Reiza provides and the options are silver, black, red and gold/copper.

simi87

100RPM
I have installed
The Super V8 car was added in the latest version of the game, v1.38. So you need to have that.
I have both versions,but the v1.35 is better because there are a lot more cars,cart,F1.etc.How is it if I install cart and F1 it works?The problem are the sound...

Jeff Huber

250RPM
I got this skin pack along with a couple other single skins and man these things look sweet in the game!! Thank you very much for all your hard work!! I hope you come up with more , as the ones you made are freakin' perfect! Thanks again!

Jeff Huber

250RPM
Man I'm not sure what happened. But since I got the V1.48 update on Steam , I can't get any of these skins to load in the game. Not just these ones either but the few other single skins I DL'd for Super V8's.

Anyone else have a problem with this?

juliel55

100RPM
Man I'm not sure what happened. But since I got the V1.48 update on Steam , I can't get any of these skins to load in the game. Not just these ones either but the few other single skins I DL'd for Super V8's.

Anyone else have a problem with this?
Go into their VEH file of the skins and change the Classes="reiza21" to Classes="Superv8" and they will show up in game. Check the VEH file in the original cars and you will see what I mean.

Jeff Huber

250RPM
Thanks ! I must not have a program on my computer to open them though. What do people usually use to edit these files?

Jeff Huber

250RPM
That's odd , hmm? My notepad won't open those files for some reason.

Anyways Tero , I got so used to seeing your awesome skins in there , it looks really bland without them! You did an awesome job on those things! Just makes the racing look sooo much better!

Tero Dahlberg

TeroD.xyz
Premium
That's odd , hmm? My notepad won't open those files for some reason.

Anyways Tero , I got so used to seeing your awesome skins in there , it looks really bland without them! You did an awesome job on those things! Just makes the racing look sooo much better!
Do it this way:
Start Notepad, Go to File -> Open, then choose "All files (*.*) from the dropdown on the bottom right and then navigate to where the .veh files are and you should now be able to see and open them :)

Thanks!! :)

Top Bottom