Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sign me up please @Yves Larose

Unable to log on to race server....F Retro HDV mismatch. I see there is an update to 1.52. I am downloading it now using GSC Sync but my internet is slow ...showing 29 min remaining....will do my best to make it.

Update did no good

Last edited:
R1 - Distracted as the lights went out and a poor start left me going into T1 with my foot firmly planted on the clutch pedal and not the brake. Hit the tire wall and careened across the hairpin to end up sitting backwards in track center. I must have hit one car but no way I could tell.

So Sorry!

R2 - A bit better! Unfortunate parking lot on the back straight gave slight damage but very driveable, got lapped though.

Last edited:
In R2 i think you hitted my car after i spunned, sorry for not pressing esc quick enough, for a couple of seconds i wanted to pit and resume but i realized soon there was no way of making it out without getting hitted hard. Sorry again. :redface:

R1 was good for me regardless the early mess. :p I hope there are going to be more club races with this car, it makes for good races imho. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back