Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Enjoyed both races. @led00m Thanks for waiting after our contact in race 1. Sorry for flashing my lights at you several times. Got a bit of race rage and I appreciate you waiting. Despite our little bump had lots of fun in the 1st race.

2nd race was much more chaotic. Reverse grid meant I started much higher up. Glad to hear on Team Speak after the race that @Mike Bell and @Craig Patteson found me hard to pass. In all honesty that was mostly due to the traffic in front than anything else :D

Thanks everyone for racing and as always thanks to @Yves Larose for organising the event.

Enjoyed both races. @led00m Thanks for waiting after our contact in race 1. Sorry for flashing my lights at you several times. Got a bit of race rage and I appreciate you waiting. Despite our little bump had lots of fun in the 1st race.

2nd race was much more chaotic. Reverse grid meant I started much higher up. Glad to hear on Team Speak after the race that @Mike Bell and @Craig Patteson found me hard to pass. In all honesty that was mostly due to the traffic in front than anything else :D

Thanks everyone for racing and as always thanks to @Yves Larose for organising the event.

No worries Jim, was my fault so only seemed fair. My bad for ruining your first race!

Had a blast in both races never the less, currently uploading race 2 from my perspective, was some great racing going on!

Thank you so much for putting such great club races on :)

touringcars-jpg.105748

Are you up for a challenging event with a large field of drivers, or simply want to gain some on track experience for the upcoming ninth season of the Virtual Touring Car Championship then this is one for you!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server name:RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CLUB
Server & Teamspeak Password: click here
Cars:

• Chevrolet Cruze
  • Ford Focus
  • Mitsubishi Lancer
  • Toyoto Corolla
Track: Estoril historic Download

Practice:
19:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualification: 19:20 GMT SUPERPOLE (10 minutes)
Warmup: 19:30 GMT (3 minutes)
Race 1: 19:33 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 19:55 GMT (20 minutes, full reversed grid)

Entry List:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Craig Patteson
  3. Mick Aspinall (maybe)
  4. John Souter
  5. Joshua Vorderman (maybe)
  6. Daniel Monteiro (maybe)
  7. Paul Fenwick
  8. David Slute (maybe)
  9. Dominic Tranquille (maybe)
  10. Sven-Arne Andersson
  11. Joao Fernandes
  12. Tero Dahlberg
  13. Theo van den Brink
  14. Gundars Brigis
  15. James Grant
  16. Arne Freiensehner
  17. Warren Schembri
  18. Tamas Pazsy
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP#38

Last edited:
We'll be giving a free month of premium membership that will answer correctly to the question that will be posted the day of the event by PM to me.

Question: Who was the 2 famous drivers involved in an incident in the 1997 F1 GP ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back