Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sorry about this, but I'm having technical issues and I need to RMA my video card and get a new motherboard. I think I'll have to sign out this event and won't be able to make a number of upcoming events :(

I'll be back after those are done.

@SOLO59

Don't forget to check out the US events too ;) btw where are you in Canada ?

Yes sir I'm in Canada. I will try to make Sunday nights US event. I might be busy Friday night. Not sure yet, but I'll see. I should have more time on my hands by the very start of next year 2016. I really do not plan on continuing working two jobs much longer. I need more sim racing/family/friends time;)

Thanks for a great night's racing, loved race 2. Bit of a mess in the dying minutes at turn 1 but it enabled me to snatch a couple of places. I hate the final right onto start/finish straight, always a lottery for me, seem to be losing a lot of time there against you guys. Hope to be free next week.:thumbsup:

Thanks for a great night's racing, loved race 2. Bit of a mess in the dying minutes at turn 1 but it enabled me to snatch a couple of places. I hate the final right onto start/finish straight, always a lottery for me, seem to be losing a lot of time there against you guys. Hope to be free next week.:thumbsup:
Mick, if I might suggest, work a bit on your situational awareness. You seemed to be uncomfortable with cars around you and pushed me out of bounds or turned into me at least three times when I was in overlap in R2. :cautious:
That's what club races are for, so no issues with people being a bit less cautious, improving racecraft is one of the points of these.
I hope you won't mind the advice. :thumbsup:

Sorry @Andrew Harper for race 2. Got unsighted and just didn't get the brake pedal soon enough. Completely my bad on that one. :(

Hey, don't worry about it. It got very crowded into that turn and all hell broke lose. I was having a terrible event anyway. Tried to carry on to see if I could improve but could only manage high 18's and 19's. Think I've had enough of these cars for a while. Gonna watch Mad Max instead. Haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back