Super Truck I use this technic How to Jump. Please explain physic

I found technic if I press brake a little 10%-15% when front wheel touch ramp.
This will give nose of car to rise enough for landing.

If too much brake nose will rise too much only rear wheel touch ground when landing.
If too low or 0% brake apply nose will dive only front wheel touch ground when landing.

I found this technic by accident. Help me to jump with Super Truck better than before.

Please explain in term of physic.

Please explain in term of physic.
The nose dives from braking because the weight is put into the front tires and suspension. This is referred to in cars as weight transfer. Timing it properly means the weight is still at the front when you hit the ramp preventing the rear from rising too much.

So basically you just made the front of the truck heavier than the rear for a second or two.

Incidentally I mostly don't use the brake tap technique, I just time a lift on the throttle and only tap the throttle intermittently to keep the wheels spun up mid air. That's what Sheldon Creed seems to do and he's like the SST god.

The nose dives from braking because the weight is put into the front tires and suspension. This is referred to in cars as weight transfer. Timing it properly means the weight is still at the front when you hit the ramp preventing the rear from rising too much.

So basically you just made the front of the truck heavier than the rear for a second or two.

Incidentally I mostly don't use the brake tap technique, I just time a lift on the throttle and only tap the throttle intermittently to keep the wheels spun up mid air. That's what Sheldon Creed seems to do and he's like the SST god.
Thank you so much for clearly explain.:thumbsup::)
You technique is seem faster. I will pratice with it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back