AC Super Trofeo @ Spa - Thu 01Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@JoelK I just did my practice for the Super Trofeo and man where you wrong when you said that it will understeer everywhere. Eau Rouge flat out, not even a lift for transition, if you get the line right and hit the curb a little on the inside its crazy fast. Everything else after Rivage is flat out too, except the bust stop, in fact if you don't go full throttle, then you will understeer :D Don't even have to touch curbs to make it turn.
All I had to do with the setup is 40/60 diff, 62% brake bias and shorten the final drive to max out at 285 and no TC of course. If this car feels comfortable anywhere else except Monza, Spa is the place.

@Bobby Pennington , @Brewer , @Leprekaun idk what's your relationship status with this car, but if you have't driven it around Spa, or have, you should join :D

@JoelK I just did my practice for the Super Trofeo and man where you wrong when you said that it will understeer everywhere. Eau Rouge flat out, not even a lift for transition, if you get the line right and hit the curb a little on the inside its crazy fast. Everything else after Rivage is flat out too, except the bust stop, in fact if you don't go full throttle, then you will understeer :D Don't even have to touch curbs to make it turn.
All I had to do with the setup is 40/60 diff, 62% brake bias and shorten the final drive to max out at 285 and no TC of course. If this car feels comfortable anywhere else except Monza, Spa is the place.

@Bobby Pennington , @Brewer , @Leprekaun idk what's your relationship status with this car, but if you have't driven it around Spa, or have, you should join :D
Thanks for the invite :) I'll try to make it but not sure yet so I can be a reserve

If anyone would like a setup, I've uploaded mine. Pretty happy with most settings but 4th gear might need to be 1 click longer so you can experiment with that if you wish

Attachments

• HuracanST_Spa_Tariq.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 225

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back