ACC Super Trofeo @ Silverstone - Tue 24th Sep 2019

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Thanks for the race tonight :)

It occurred to me that the pit window may have worked but the issue as to why we didn't see it 10 minutes in but on lap 2 or 3 may be because of the 5 minute wait time before the race. So if you think about it, 5 minutes + 2 laps (each lap being just over 2 minutes) and then bam, the pit window opens because I definitely saw the message at the bottom "pitlane open" so perhaps it was an oversight from Kunos, not accounting for the wait time

You still lasted longer than me. I was close to throwing my wheel out of the window :mad::whistling:
hahahaha at least i will sleep a little better tonight knowing im not the only one that lost the plot in this race...kinda funny when ya look back at the race and realize how angry we get over a game after my third spin my face was gone as red as a tomato and my 2 hands were just planted to the wheel with every bit of strength i have in my body

Thanks for the race tonight :)

It occurred to me that the pit window may have worked but the issue as to why we didn't see it 10 minutes in but on lap 2 or 3 may be because of the 5 minute wait time before the race. So if you think about it, 5 minutes + 2 laps (each lap being just over 2 minutes) and then bam, the pit window opens because I definitely saw the message at the bottom "pitlane open" so perhaps it was an oversight from Kunos, not accounting for the wait time

I discussed with Wolff and the "Pitlane open" message appears normally after the leader completes one lap, regardless of how the race is set up. So it might have been something from my side when setting up the event, I will have to investigate tomorrow.

Think its time to hang up the boots far to s...t at this i am :poop::cry::poop:
thanks for hosting dan great job as always

You did much better than me ;) Done with this car for sure :mad:

Alright alright, no more Super Trofeo (for a while :D) but make sure to take a look at Wolff's video regarding the setup because the principles apply to the normal cars as well - he his helping us to try to beat him, guys :sleep::whistling:

I discussed with Wolff and the "Pitlane open" message appears normally after the leader completes one lap, regardless of how the race is set up. So it might have been something from my side when setting up the event, I will have to investigate tomorrow.

Alright alright, no more Super Trofeo (for a while :D) but make sure to take a look at Wolff's video regarding the setup because the principles apply to the normal cars as well - he his helping us to try to beat him, guys :sleep::whistling:
if you put wolf in fred flinstones car and put me in any car in the game he would probally still lap me :):whistling:

You still lasted longer than me. I was close to throwing my wheel out of the window :mad::whistling:

hahahaha at least i will sleep a little better tonight knowing im not the only one that lost the plot in this race...kinda funny when ya look back at the race and realize how angry we get over a game after my third spin my face was gone as red as a tomato and my 2 hands were just planted to the wheel with every bit of strength i have in my body

Also, the frustration could be down to the weather conditions combined with car we are not used to, and some very slippery astro-turf. In other words, it was a recipe for a strong patience test. :rolleyes::whistling: And you are right, like this guy once said:

:p :D

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 208 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%